Adding a threat to Drake | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adding a threat to Drake

how is this a need? That means Miami failed with Branch and Harris
How many people do we need at DE?
Wake is at 9M
Branch $12M
Harris $7M

You want more here? Then fire Burke

How can you say Harris failed? I think the he made more impactful plays as the season progressed. I bet you were not as good at your job the first year as you were the fifth. Depending upon a 3O+year old, approaching 40, at that athletic of a position, is crazy! I agree with Danny on DE being important, and it should be addressed early. I hope we get to pick from Nelson, Smith, James, and Fitzpatrick.

I expect Damien Williams to be retained. We probably will look for a value pick at RB starting in the 4th rounder or later.

The RB class is very deep...

There will be good quality in Rounds 4 and later. Penny is my top choice in that range and Sony is easily moving up draft boards to put him in the 2nd round. LJ Scott is another name to consider, he has been a very good player at MSU, but has had some off the field issue, but mainly due to being a ****ty driver.

Looks like Scott is returning, but Penny is one of my favorites, and I agree that Day 3 is the place to look.

I am thinking day 3 too. Love Michel but that's a pipe dream. Initially, I was coveting a bigger back for complementary pieces but really the critical point is that our pick needs to be a complete guy with good hands who can catch, is smart, and not mistake prone in pass pro, running routes, or fumbling. Adding some semblance of a smart player across all units would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom