Adding a threat to Drake | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adding a threat to Drake

Parker, Harris and Tunsil. Three reasons this team is mediocre. Not getting enough out of your 1st rd picks is a major issue

Come on man you can say that about Parker maybe even Tunsil but give Harris some time. Chris Doleman has 150 career sacks he had 0.5 and 3 sacks his 1st 2 years. Michael Strahan had 5.5 sacks his 1st 2 years.

Come on man you can say that about Parker maybe even Tunsil but give Harris some time. Chris Doleman has 150 career sacks he had 0.5 and 3 sacks his 1st 2 years. Michael Strahan had 5.5 sacks his 1st 2 years.
how much time? these are first round picks. look at the Saints getting production from their picks this year.

how much time? these are first round picks. look at the Saints getting production from their picks this year.

As much time as Doleman and Strahan got? Their teams didn't give up on them after 2 subpar years and they reaped the benefits of 150 and a 141 sack career. At least say at least 3 years...thats how long it took 2 of the greatest pass rushers in NFL history.

9537.jpg

The Miami Herald believes the Dolphins could move on from RT Ja'Wuan James this offseason.

The 2014 first-rounder is under contract for $9 million under his fifth-year team option, which is guaranteed for injury only. James spent the second half of the season on injured reserve with a groin issue but should be able to pass a physical by the start of the new league year. James was having a solid year before going down and was also effective in 2016. Perhaps the Dolphins will try to work out a multi-year extension that lowers James' cap number.

Ozzy rules!!

Ideally, if we can go LB, DE, TE, RB, S in the first four rounds that would be great. The OL should be fine with a quality second tier free agent guard/center addition. Most of our line (especially Tunsil and Davis) should improve next season as they're young.

Tunsil's play progressed in the second half of the season, and went unnoticed for the most part.

We've relied on this mentality for decades. It's time to step up and draft a stud G or C.

Drake was the best rb in the last few games of the season. This despite a qb nobody feared and an OL that you thinks sucks, not to mention the guy calling plays. So how did it happen? Maybe Gase, our OL, and Drake aren’t as bad as you think!

Personally I want to draft a rb similar to Drake, like Sony. Fast, low mileage, who can run, catch, and block. I don’t want the substitution to telegraph anything. Not at all in favor of a “short yardage back”.

Parcell’s would draft a mauler like Nelson. The game has changed as the Hurricanes showed.

What we need most is a SAM that can cover a TE. A WILL that can cover a slot WR/RB. And a complete TE, not seam threat only type.

The WILL could be addressed by a safety. Kiko isn’t going anywhere immediately.

Would love to swap our 11 for Cleveland’s 33 and 35. Give me Trumaine as a SAM and best TE and DE left with remaining second round picks (in no particular order). Ragnow in the third. Best RB in fourth, assuming we have to give other fourth round pick to Cleveland to get 33 and 35. Might be a smaller ball hawk FS left in the fifth.

It isn’t all doom and gloom fellas. Parker might come along with Tanny. Harris will get stronger. Carroo should develop. Tunsill will certainly get better. Keep the hope up gents.

he was drafted as a guard. he played G. Next
Where do you get your information from? Laremy Tunsil was drafted out of college as a left Tackle period. He played Left guard as a rookie only because Miami had a proven veteran {Brandon Albert} playing Left Tackle. He was being groomed as Albert's replacement for the 2017 season. In the last few days I and others have noticed you tend to post some things that are clearly incorrect.

Where do you get your information from? Laremy Tunsil was drafted out of college as a left Tackle period. He played Left guard as a rookie only because Miami had a proven veteran {Brandon Albert} playing Left Tackle. He was being groomed as Albert's replacement for the 2017 season. In the last few days I and others have noticed you tend to post some things that are clearly incorrect.
Out of his *** I’m pretty sure

Drake is overrated. He should be our 3rd down back. We need a workhorse as our main back.

Drakes had like 10 good runs all year and people on here now think he's great. Kamara shvts all over drake, as do a bunch of other back in the league and in this coming draft.

Team needs to stop drafting scrubs like Harris, James, Parker and so on.

Drake is overrated. He should be our 3rd down back. We need a workhorse as our main back.

Drakes had like 10 good runs all year and people on here now think he's great. Kamara shvts all over drake, as do a bunch of other back in the league and in this coming draft.

Team needs to stop drafting scrubs like Harris, James, Parker and so on.
Just curious, but did you watch the last few games? He looked impressive in all aspects including getting the 3-4 yards that was there. Alright I’m done with this forum today, some of y’all some buffoons

Mark Walton played for the U of Miami and he is a future star if he can stay healthy. The Hurricanes were undefeated with Walton in the line up. When he went out they simply didn't have the same fire power and that's a big part of why the Canes lost their last 3 games. I'd like to see him on the Dolphins but if we draft Walton we would still need at least one bigger back, maybe in the 245 range for short yardage and goal line situations.

Mark Walton played for the U of Miami and he is a future star if he can stay healthy. The Hurricanes were undefeated with Walton in the line up. When he went out they simply didn't have the same fire power and that's a big part of why the Canes lost their last 3 games. I'd like to see him on the Dolphins but if we draft Walton we would still need at least one bigger back, maybe in the 245 range for short yardage and goal line situations.

I would be ok with Walton as Miami's third back and agree they need to add a back to grind out yardage too. I don't know about being in the 245 pound range... you can count on one hand the number of decent backs in the league that are that big. I think 220/225 will be fine is paired with the right running style. Earlier I said Carlos Hyde and Walton would be a decent addition to the Dolphins roster, but Royce Freeman might be the best overall fit Consdering he could be available on day 3 of the draft.

Back
Top Bottom