Adewale who??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adewale who???

allred65

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
From the Herald
• HOT: DE T.J. Bingham displayed a great mix of speed and power, tallying three sacks in the one-on-one pass-rush drill. The second-year player's strong performance came a day after Wannstedt highlighted Bingham as one of the players who could be asked to fill in for unsigned restricted free agent Adewale Ogunleye. :cooldude:

I'm really freakin tired of this guy anyways:fire:

Who the hell does he think he is??
I'd love to see him play without JT as his wing man.:roflmao:

at first I could care less if he returned, then after the Ricky Fruitcake incident I felt we needed to get him back especially since it freed up $$. Now....I just want SOMETHING to happen!! Trade.....sign.......bake cookies......fight in Iraq.....do something for chrissakes! I'm a big fan of: Sh-t or get off the pot, all you're doing right now is turning into a hemmorhoid!

Could Wanny be praising this guy to put pressure on Wale? Absolutely. Three sacks in a one on one drill is very different from even ONE sack in a real game. Let's see how he does on tomorrow night.

If this guy keeps it up I bet Wale will want to sign quick and get into camp. I however would not overpay him, let him go as far as Im concerned. I admit it would be nice to have him back, but I wouldnt break the bank for him or let him hold us hostage !

dolfan4good said:
Could Wanny be praising this guy to put pressure on Wale? Absolutely. Three sacks in a one on one drill is very different from even ONE sack in a real game. Let's see how he does on tomorrow night.

yeah but reports from people on this board and people such as Joe schad are witnessing Grigsby and Bingham and it looks to me like they are clones of Ogone. Me wonders if if we have a wait and see what happens in Minnesota becuase bruce smith was in camp and was on NFL network. makes you wonder if we are waiting on a RB or a WR or a 1st round pick.

I heard a former GM Mueller on ESPN radio a few weeks back and he said that Ogun was the real deal and potentially better than JT.

Let's not get carried away with training camp performances. Double digit sack guys are not all that common.

I know most of you think we should trade O-Gun. The way I see it, and this is only my opinion, I believe that ogun will make an impact. With ogun in the lineup, we have two of the best DE in football. With that kind of pressure, and the great secondary that we have (the addition of Poole is what I believe will take this d over the top, he's a playmaker!!!!) will prevent any team from being successfull passing the ball on us. Lets not forget, we did not let anyone rush for over 100 yards last season, so obviously we can contain the run. With this combination, great coverage, pressure on the qb from our DE (which makes covering receivers easier), sound tackling (thomas, Seau, and Greenwood are very good linebackers), and good Dline play stopping the run, our defense is in position to be one of the best we have ever had. But we need OGun to give us not only the pressure that JT will get, but also another probowl defensive end.

Once again see my resposne in the "Will Poole replaceing Surtain" thread.
You guys need to understand that preseason is not reality. :shakeno:

massi20 said:
I know most of you think we should trade O-Gun. The way I see it, and this is only my opinion, I believe that ogun will make an impact. With ogun in the lineup, we have two of the best DE in football. With that kind of pressure, and the great secondary that we have (the addition of Poole is what I believe will take this d over the top, he's a playmaker!!!!) will prevent any team from being successfull passing the ball on us. Lets not forget, we did not let anyone rush for over 100 yards last season, so obviously we can contain the run. With this combination, great coverage, pressure on the qb from our DE (which makes covering receivers easier), sound tackling (thomas, Seau, and Greenwood are very good linebackers), and good Dline play stopping the run, our defense is in position to be one of the best we have ever had. But we need OGun to give us not only the pressure that JT will get, but also another probowl defensive end.
Sorry dude, I have to disagree with you with all the missing links on offense right now. Before Boston I would have agreed with you because I have faith in our RB by committee and just T-Minor alone for that matter, but right now, even without O-Gun, we're looking to have probably the best Defense out there period. This season can still be saved here, let us not forget that. I agree with Fin Fan on this one.

Back
Top Bottom