Adewale who??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adewale who???

The only problem that I have with Adewale is the fact that he had one Pro Bowl season and now he DEMANDS top dollar! ONE Pro Bowl season! Thank God I am not Spielman or I would tell that greedy SOB to REPEAT his performance and THEN we will talk about a raise! :fire: Jesus, how can this guy have the nerve to renegotiate an existing contract after one really good season? This just blows my mind. Top dollar? Get real. This friggin guy had better learn that you don't DEMAND a paycheck, you EARN a paycheck.:yell:

I don't want to be mean, however all reports have said Miami are willing to pay him the money. The problem is how the signing bonus is paid AND how much is guaranteed

PhinKev said:
I heard a former GM Mueller on ESPN radio a few weeks back and he said that Ogun was the real deal and potentially better than JT.

Let's not get carried away with training camp performances. Double digit sack guys are not all that common.
I respect that GM.He got two no 1 picks from us for Ricky when he knew he was a loose cannon.And he is not a yes man since he got into trouble with the owner for doing it (Plus other things).

I too think Ogun is the real deal.Its quite a priviledge to have two of the best DL in the NFL.Remember how many years it took to get a good one.JT.And he is at the peak of his career.

Back
Top Bottom