AFC East 2006 Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East 2006 Predictions

we all know the browns are a playoff team this year...

:sidelol:

MillerTime said:
thats even funnier :lol:
i think thats pretty acurate..the pats r ok but there def not winnin the division..the fins r unbelievable this year..and the bills and jets..tghey never have a chance cuzz there both rebuilding.Im not sayin that miami isent rebuilding but they have enough good players to do it and the bills dont. Im sayin the fins go
14-2 and the superbowl is gunna be dolphins and carolina..fins win 24-20.

phins#1fan said:
..the fins r unbelievable this year..

ROFL!!!! They havent even played a freakin game yet!

phins#1fan said:
Im sayin the fins go
14-2 and the superbowl is gunna be dolphins and carolina..fins win 24-20.

14-2? Wow,give me what your smoking man.

As for the Jets, If this team isn’t smart enough to draft Matt Leinhart, how do you expect them to win ANY games this year? Torn Rotator Cuff Pennington, Patrick Ramsey, and Kellen Clemens. Were all competing for the starting spot? Yikes. You think the Jets GM knows that Kellen Clemens isn’t related to Roger Clemens or is this going to be like when the Knicks drafted Renaldo Balkman thinking he was Ronaldo Blackmon? But, you know what? I could honestly care less about the team.

I know the Bills prolly wont do much better, but still.

Glad you guys liked it.

We will be doing a weekly picks article and review covering the AFC East and maybe another team or two.

BZ

Mia 12-4
Ne 10-6
Buf 6-10
NY 5-11

these are my predictions on the afc east on 2006, i really feel that the dolphins are going to show up this year and not let easy games slide as they have allowed in the past and assuming everyone plays to their full potential and health it is very possible for the dolphins to rack up 12 wins this season. as for the pats you can never count out even though i strongly believe they are one of the most overrated teams in the league, yea they always compete but dynasties come to an end and the patriots have just loss too much with the combination of this offseason and the last, and also with injuries on the deffensive side of the ball will really slow them down and one thing many people forget to mention is that they will have a new d coordinator which isnt really saying much because he comes from within the organization but all im saying are things are subject to change and the pats didnt have that great of a D last yea neither. as for the bills i think they will struggle mightly with dick juaron in his first year as head coach and jp LOSSman carrying the load, however i think they will win a few games against some scrub teams because they do have mcgahee my boy from the U who will let alone carry the offense at times. As for the jets i feel like they are the weekest team in the division beacause of their rushing attack and rushing deffense, i dont think kevin barlow is a real good answer for filling in for curtis martin and i can never trust chad pennington to finish a season, and things will be tough for first year head coach mangini, the only positives i can see thus far for this team is that they did build up their Oline in the draft and in the future can potentially have a very nice Oline which will probably be blocking for brady quin if the jets have the season i expect

Pats 10-6
fins 9-7
bills 8-8
jets 4-12

i have looked at the schedule and it seems like its much easier than last year. ill give the fins 9 wins because the 2 hardest teams (steelers and colts) may be easy victories cus big ben will be out and the colts will probubly be playing all their backups in the final game.

Back
Top Bottom