AFC East 2006 Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East 2006 Predictions

ch19079 said:
Pats 10-6
fins 9-7
bills 8-8
jets 4-12

i have looked at the schedule and it seems like its much easier than last year. ill give the fins 9 wins because the 2 hardest teams (steelers and colts) may be easy victories cus big ben will be out and the colts will probubly be playing all their backups in the final game.

:lol: sorry but as long as you have JP I cant see more than 6 wins in a season for you

Phins- 11-5
Pats - 9-7
Jets - 6-10
Bills - 5-11

ch19079 said:
Pats 10-6
fins 9-7
bills 8-8
jets 4-12

i have looked at the schedule and it seems like its much easier than last year. ill give the fins 9 wins because the 2 hardest teams (steelers and colts) may be easy victories cus big ben will be out and the colts will probubly be playing all their backups in the final game.

If the Bills end up one game behind the Dolphins, I officially know nothing about football.

14-2 huh? Looks like you'll be winning the next 14 of 15 huh? Haha.

Bennie Anderson and L.J. Shelton on your Oline? HAHAHAHA. And you have the nerve to make fun of our oline.

NE 11-5
Miami 10-6
NY 6-10
Buff 4-12

IMO, Tom Brady will again get NE through some tough scrapes and they have enough savvy to win the division. I can see Miami and The Jets turning them over once this season but their guts will see them win this division though Miami will push them close.

The Jets season will come down to how well the o-line holds up and whether Chad is fit or not. The Bills will gain the worse record in the league as Losman (or whoever the QB is at the time) gets a battering behind a pourous line. Ive said it before but this time next year, Brady Quinn will be lining up behind the Buffalo centre.

Miami 11-5*
NE 11-5
Buffalo 6-10
Jets 5-11

*Miami has tiebreaker due to all together AFC wins

nyjunc said:
NE 11-5
Miami 9-7
NY Jets 7-9
Nuffalo 6-10

I hate to admit it, but that's probably about right. With our weak OL and weak secondary, we are gonna have a tough time getting over .500. The Patriots still have all the pieces in place, and now have a two back attack. Their defense is healthier than last year and they still have Brady and Billichek. The Bills and Jets are probably going to struggle for a number of reasons.

GO PHINS~!

Dolfan984 said:
If the Bills end up one game behind the Dolphins, I officially know nothing about football.

So, it looks like you REALLY don't know much about football huh?

Back
Top Bottom