AFC East Implosion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Implosion

phishinphin

Patriots Fan
Reaction score
I believe the AFC East is set to implode leaving Miami a great chance to repeat.

New England
Pioli has left and has been a key front office player in their personnel dept.
Another OC has left for greener pastures.
Brady or Cassel? There could be a controversy here especially if the team gets devided.

New York
Favre. Favre. Favre. Will he stay or retire? Should've stayed retired but now would leave them with no viable QB.
New head coach to replace one who was wrongly fired in my opinion.
Again, if the players get divided on these issues, it could get ugly.

Buffalo
Has been perrineal underachievers for a long time. I don't see Jauron changing that anytime soon.

I still think the Patsies will be the team to beat. Pioli and the OC leaving will not have an effect for a couple of years.

Brady or Cassel...it looks like it didn't matter.

I believe the AFC East is set to implode leaving Miami a great chance to repeat.

New England
Pioli has left and has been a key front office player in their personnel dept.
Another OC has left for greener pastures.
Brady or Cassel? There could be a controversy here especially if the team gets devided.

New York
Favre. Favre. Favre. Will he stay or retire? Should've stayed retired but now would leave them with no viable QB.
New head coach to replace one who was wrongly fired in my opinion.
Again, if the players get divided on these issues, it could get ugly.

Buffalo
Has been perrineal underachievers for a long time. I don't see Jauron changing that anytime soon.

You didnt mention McDaniels leaving which is gonna be huge too. :woot:

I still think the Patsies will be the team to beat. Pioli and the OC leaving will not have an effect for a couple of years.

Brady or Cassel...it looks like it didn't matter.

You dont think the offensive playcaller since 2005 and who has been with the team in an expanded role since 2001 will have an effect on the ratriot offense??? :rolleyes: I dont know about that one

The only thing this team needs to worry about is improving ourselves. What other teams do should be of no interest to our organization or its players.

The only thing this team needs to worry about is improving ourselves. What other teams do should be of no interest to our organization or its players.

You are absolutely right. But it does interest us fans.

I hope we make significant improvements this offseason because I don't think that the this year's team would do too well with next year's schedule.

You dont think the offensive playcaller since 2005 and who has been with the team in an expanded role since 2001 will have an effect on the ratriot offense??? :rolleyes: I dont know about that one

OK...how much did they drop off when Charlie Weis left? :rolleyes:

By the way...make your point, but the little icons suck.

-Steve

I hope we make significant improvements this offseason because I don't think that the this year's team would do too well with next year's schedule.

If we make 1/4 of the improvement we made this year I think we will be OK. I must say that for the first time in a long time, the whole organization seems to be headed in the right direction. I give BP all the credit for that.

Back
Top Bottom