AFC East predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East predictions

bmb2jn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
New England 13-3: Still the team to beat

Buffalo 11-5: I agree that Losman is a risk for the team. But even if he does suck the rest of the Bills are still really good.

New York 9-7

Miami 6-10: You're going to do better this year then last year. But you still have years to go before you recover from this Ricky mess.

So if you QB sucks the bills are still going 11-5? Man, that is delusional to a whole new level.

BZ

I think Miami will be around 7-9, 8-8, but The Bills no.1 and the pats third?hmm that's interesting. As much as I'd like for the pats to sink, I don't think they will be third in the division, I think they'll win it again, I definitley don't think the Bills will be top.

I highly doubt that the Bills will win 10 games and if you say that the Bills are gonna have more wins then the pats, then you are a true homer.

Pats- 11-5

Jets- 9-7

Bills- 7-9

Phins- 7-9

Wagon Circler said:
Please, this is a prediction thread.

Sorry if I believe that losing two coordinators will result in a few more losses. That's super homer, how silly of me.

They have a smart coaching staff who already knows the offense and defense.

EDIT: One more thing, i did bring them down a few wins then what thay usally get.

PhinDude88 said:
They have a smart coaching staff who already knows the offense and defense.

Come on, you have to admit that the Pats are ready for a decline. I don't think they will fall to the bottom of the pile, but I think each of the AFC East teams will be able to pull at least one win out of them and one them will be able to sweep the pats.

Don't know if it will be the Jets but I sure hope so. :)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Come on, you have to admit that the Pats are ready for a decline. I don't think they will fall to the bottom of the pile, but I think each of the AFC East teams will be able to pull at least one win out of them and one them will be able to sweep the pats.

Don't know if it will be the Jets but I sure hope so. :)

BZ

I do think that they wil lose a few more games, but lets not forget year though, we are talking about one of the most smartest coaching staff's in the NFL.

PhinDude88 said:
I do think that they wil lose a few more games, but lets not forget year though, we are talking about one of the most smartest coaching staff's in the NFL.

I think they lost more brains then you are giving them. BB is taking on a lot this year.

I just think it is their time to have a Bucs fall from grace (going from winning the SB to going 4-12 the next year).

BZ

Buffalo seems more poised to overtake the pats then any other team - you guys all think Losman is just gonna come out and turn the ball over a la Bledsoe but guess what that would be really hard for Losman to do.

5P1KES said:
Buffalo seems more poised to overtake the pats then any other team - you guys all think Losman is just gonna come out and turn the ball over a la Bledsoe but guess what that would be really hard for Losman to do.

I guess that we will have to wait and see if Losmon will be better or worse then Bledsoe.

I still believe the Pats gonna win the division 11-5
Fins 10-6
jets 9-7
bills 8-8

call me a homer, but I do feel that we gonna be really good, contrary the common opinion that we are going to suck again.

I am going to be realalistic

NE - 10-6
NY - 9-7
Buf - 8-8
Miami - 8-8

NE will still win the division but not be as strong. Key losses on defence and on the coaching staff will hurt them.

NY will still be behind at 2nd place.

Buff - Anyone who thinks they will the division will more tahn likely be wrong, Just Punt Losman will take some time getting the team going, but they will finish strong.

Miami - Improvement is our future but play-offs may be just beyonf our reach, give Saban 2-3 years to get the play-offs.

BwanaZulia said:
I think they lost more brains then you are giving them. BB is taking on a lot this year.

I just think it is their time to have a Bucs fall from grace (going from winning the SB to going 4-12 the next year).

BZ

No doubt. Mangini has been ready to take over the defense for two+ seasons, but IMHO, it's way easier to assume that they are not ready for that.

And on offense, Belichick will crumble. I say the Pats go 3-13 because of that logic. No way they do well this year, nevermind the fact that they are loaded on offense and defense. Belichick will easily let both fall by the wayside. And overlook the fact that they brought in [size=-1]Pete Mangurian[/size] for the TE/Offense. He won't help. The only coaches who can help instantly are Hermdinger, Mularky & Saban. I've learned that by reading TGG, Buffalo Range & FH.

Nothing beats the logic of they have to be bad sometime, so they'll be bad this year like the Bucs. Comparing the Pats and Bucs seems very logical, right?

Back
Top Bottom