AFC East predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East predictions

^^ Wow man the pats goin 3 and 13, umm as much as I loath the pats I cant c them goin 3-13 teh lowes imo i c them going is 9-7.

FinFan90 said:
^^ Wow man the pats goin 3 and 13, umm as much as I loath the pats I cant c them goin 3-13 teh lowes imo i c them going is 9-7.

seems as though sarcasm is a lot harder to see through the internet. :lol:

Bills fans I am not dising u in anyway, I agree that Buffalo has the talent to go far this season but y do yall think this will be a 10 win season. I mean if a Phin fan says it then we get bashed by yall and get called a homer. Yes the bIlls did get some good players, but so did we.

FinFan90 said:
Bills fans I am not dising u in anyway, I agree that Buffalo has the talent to go far this season but y do yall think this will be a 10 win season. I mean if a Phin fan says it then we get bashed by yall and get called a homer. Yes the bIlls did get some good players, but so did we.
We were 9-7, you were 4-12, thats why.

Re: the coaching situation in NE, I always thought the actual game was played on the field. I understand how important coaching is in football, but I've also seen talent on the NE squad far superior to anyone else's the last 3 or 4 years.

RWhitney014 said:
Re: the coaching situation in NE, I always thought the actual game was played on the field. I understand how important coaching is in football, but I've also seen talent on the NE squad far superior to anyone else's the last 3 or 4 years.

I don't think many people will agree with you.

While there is some real talent on the NE field it is certainly not the most talented team and they win game after game by out coaching the other team.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I don't think many people will agree with you.

While there is some real talent on the NE field it is certainly not the most talented team and they win game after game by out coaching the other team.

BZ

So by that logic, the Jets should never win under Herm. Oh that's right, Hermdinger is the second coming of Jesus for the offense. How many Super Bowls did Dinger win with the Titans agin?

Dirtywater said:
So by that logic, the Jets should never win under Herm. Oh that's right, Hermdinger is the second coming of Jesus for the offense. How many Super Bowls did Dinger win with the Titans agin?

Exactly, Herm, Dinger and Hendu combined are a great coaching staff and hopefully will lead us to the promise land, but all three, taken individually may not.

That is the point with the Pats, you had incredible coaches and now you have their backups.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the Pats are going 4-12, but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up 9-7 or even 8-8.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Exactly, Herm, Dinger and Hendu combined are a great coaching staff and hopefully will lead us to the promise land, but all three, taken individually may not.

That is the point with the Pats, you had incredible coaches and now you have their backups.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the Pats are going 4-12, but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up 9-7 or even 8-8.

BZ

I don't doubt you feel that way, you're a Jets fan. All you 've known since the 70's is failure. Why would your judgement be any different? Try taking off the homer glasses and look at it realistically. Pats? I say 11-5. Jets? I say 11-5 as well. Then again, it is Herm we're talking about so I say 10-6.

Back
Top Bottom