AFC East predictions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East predictions

Wagon Circler said:
Zeke I'm proud of you for not listing the bills under the fins.
Im a "Homer" but im a realist :D

cltchperf said:
I guess you are the exception, but that sounds like an oxymoron.
why do I feel like ive just been insulted :confused: :D .

Patriots: 12-4
Still the best team in football but playing in this division will prevent more than 12-13 wins.

Bills: 9-7
Have a very tough schedule and I see Losman struggling early but he should improve as the season continues plus the D and special teams will win some games.

Jets: 9-7
To me this team could easily win 11 games or 7. It all depends on Pennington's health and how the D Line plays, will Ferguson's loss hurt them and will Abraham play up to his ability?

Dolphins: 5-11
This is a team on the rise but the O is very young and the D is not what it once was. The Dolphins will be a playoff contender again in 2 years, IMO.

I see the Pats and either the Bills or Jets making the playoffs.

bills_fan said:
Patriots: 12-4
Still the best team in football but playing in this division will prevent more than 12-13 wins.

Bills: 9-7
Have a very tough schedule and I see Losman struggling early but he should improve as the season continues plus the D and special teams will win some games.

Jets: 9-7
To me this team could easily win 11 games or 7. It all depends on Pennington's health and how the D Line plays, will Ferguson's loss hurt them and will Abraham play up to his ability?

Dolphins: 5-11
This is a team on the rise but the O is very young and the D is not what it once was. The Dolphins will be a playoff contender again in 2 years, IMO.

I see the Pats and either the Bills or Jets making the playoffs.
You are going to need to be at least 10-6 to make the playoffs in the AFC, 9-7 wont cut it

lol i have 2 laugh at the original post buffalo havnt got a chance in hell. AFC east is the best league and although miami have got the highest strength of scheduale ahead of them, they should wipe the happy faces off a few teams!

Including the titans

Dirtywater said:
clear.gif

:lol: ....j/k

:rofl3:

Buffalo hasn't got a chance in hell huh?

Give one good reason we don't - while looking at the personel we have in every aspect of the game.

look at how aweful Bledsoe was in the pocket (slow release, sack and fumble prone, not so accurate short passes - hung our recievers out to dry on more then one occasion) and consider the possibilities with a clever O minded coach and coordinator and their magic trick playbook with a QB who can run.

There's no way that we fare worse then 9-7, but 11-5 or 12-4 is very possible with the D and Special teams changing the outcomes of a few games (and they will, and you can't deny it).

Why are we trolls for simply seeing our O revived with a Flutie-like QB but only with an accurate arm and a quick release?

5P1KES said:
Why are we trolls for simply seeing our O revived with a Flutie-like QB but only with an accurate arm and a quick release?

He wasn't talking to you. He was talking to the guy who said the bills will go 13-3 and the Fins 0-16.

Dolphins: 19-0
Patriots: 3-9-4
Jets: 1-11-4
Bills: 0-12-4

I just see it that way. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom