AFC East predictions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East predictions

unifiedtheory said:
I wonder how many times I can call you a troll today...
Lighten up MaGoo, If the little digs I'm tossing out for a bit of a joke get your long Canadian nose in a snivvel, perhaps your takeing yourself a little too seriously.
I'm sure the sun will shine sooner or later up there in the northwest, till then :cool:

about the ppl who say the bills cant do it with JP, kyle boller and the ravens offense is not as good and they manage to win dont get me wrong the ravens have a better defense than the bills but the bills defense isnt to far behind

Predictions

Jets 10-6
Pats 9-7
Bills9-7
Phins6-10
I think that the Pats are going to ahve a tough time in our division. Loosing Traylor is going to be big, Wilfork I don't think is going to be fill his shoes completely. Plus with no Bruschi in the middle, I know they have very good linebackers but he was the best. Our division is such a run oriented division I could see them getting run on alot. Their schedule is ridiculously hard. Jets are going to build on their good playoff push and with a kicker who can hit them they will go further. The Bills could do better than this because of MCGahee. He is going to have a monster year and this will take lots of pressure off of Losman. He also gets to still throw to Moulds. But he will still struggle against the better D. Phins D is going to win them all their games. They could surprise with a good running game and better O-line.

Canadi-Phin said:
Jets 10-6
Pats 9-7
Bills9-7
Phins6-10
I think that the Pats are going to ahve a tough time in our division. Loosing Traylor is going to be big, Wilfork I don't think is going to be fill his shoes completely. Plus with no Bruschi in the middle, I know they have very good linebackers but he was the best. Our division is such a run oriented division I could see them getting run on alot. Their schedule is ridiculously hard. Jets are going to build on their good playoff push and with a kicker who can hit them they will go further. The Bills could do better than this because of MCGahee. He is going to have a monster year and this will take lots of pressure off of Losman. He also gets to still throw to Moulds. But he will still struggle against the better D. Phins D is going to win them all their games. They could surprise with a good running game and better O-line.

You might be a Rookie around here, but I think you are alllllllllllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiight! :)

BZ

Canadi-Phin said:
Jets 10-6
Pats 9-7
Bills9-7
Phins6-10
:eek: A dolphins fan thats not a homer:eek:

Back
Top Bottom