AFC East Rivals

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wondering,as Dolphin fans,what AFC east rival do you
hate the most and why?Mine would be the the Bills,because
of the Kelly /T.Thomas era.No smack talk needed,I just
wanted to know some of the personal reasons.

To me it will always be the Jets.....because they have the most annoying smack talking ignorant fans....I dont hate the Bills as much because we owned them the entire 1970's and you can always tell them about losing 4 straight SB's to shut them up.....and the Pats I cant hate as much as the Jets even though I hate how smug some of their bandwagon johnny come lately fans have become the last 3-4 years....the Pats fans were always in the closet until they started to win. :lol:

Jets.....living on Long Island as a phin fan it's an easy choice. Then bills.

J----------E---------T-----------S JETS, JETS, JETS......Because the monday come back when we were rocking their world. i will never forgive testeverde for that.

Mine is Bills, mostly because my brother's favorite team is the Bills so I grew up living that rivalry within my own family. Jets are a close second.

Dolphins because I grew up in FL, and FL is full of A-holes.

I go with the Bills. There are too many of them that come here and start something. When they call us homers they better look in the mirror because they do the same.

I guess I will be the first one to say the patriots, i dont even care about the bills and the jets.

I don't see how anyone could like the Jets. Their fans are complete idiots. How original is, "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!" That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard involving sports.

The league would be so much better without the Jets.

FinsForLife007 said:
I don't see how anyone could like the Jets. Their fans are complete idiots. How original is, "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!" That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard involving sports.

The league would be so much better without the Jets.

The worst is that Eagles fans actually ripped their chant from the Jets chant.

:nesucks: :billsbite but the :jetssuck:

Easy. The Jets, no doubt whatsoever. I hate them more than any other team in the NFL. In my opinion, they are our biggest rival, Buffalo would be a VERY CLOSE second.

enigmatics said:
The worst is that Eagles fans actually ripped their chant from the Jets chant.

really? what is thier chant? I've never heard it.

Back
Top Bottom