AFC East Rivals | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Rivals

Justasportsfan said:
Definitely not haitians or Cubans.
That is because they are more intelligent then the crap squeezed out of buffalo.

flsukz said:
Dolphins because I grew up in FL, and FL is full of A-holes.
Such as yourself?

Stampede201 said:
But i wouldn't trade living in Buffalo for anything...you can have the sun and hurricanes and all of our old people for that matter!
Remember that next time you are digging yourself out of 6 feet of snow:roflmao:

:billsbite :jetssuck:

Justasportsfan said:
I'm waiting for the punchline. :(

no punchline. I was wrong. A lot of non whites in buffalo.

Still Buffalo sucks. The city sucks. The only good thing out of Buffalo are the wings.

jribs said:
That is because they are more intelligent then the crap squeezed out of buffalo.

Such as yourself?

Remember that next time you are digging yourself out of 6 feet of snow:roflmao:

:billsbite :jetssuck:

Snow makes a stronger people.....humidity and sun get you cancer!

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Still Buffalo sucks. The city sucks. The only good thing out of Buffalo are the wings.
I agree, what's your point?

Stampede201 said:
Snow makes a stronger people.....humidity and sun get you cancer!
Oh silly me, snow makes you stronger? what some magic elixir in the snow that falls on buffalo? Or is it because you are up to your butt in having to shovel out of it? Humidity causes cancer now? Where did you pick that one up? One word for that statement...Brilliant!

jribs said:
Oh silly me, snow makes you stronger? what some magic elixir in the snow that falls on buffalo? Or is it because you are up to your butt in having to shovel out of it? Humidity causes cancer now? Where did you pick that one up? One word for that statement...Brilliant!
the only thing good that comes from tampa is Hooters and shrooms from cow **** that's all over the place. :D

Justasportsfan said:
the only thing good that comes from tampa is Hooters and shrooms from cow **** that's all over the place. :D
You obviously have no clue of what you are talking about...AGAIN. Hooters came out of Clearwater, brilliance, not Tampa. And the cow **** thing, I don't know what you are talking about. Do you?

haleucenagenic Mushrooms that sprout in Cow **** - you eat them and you see strange things - like for instance you might watch The Whole Ten Yards with Bruce Willis, Amanda Peet, and Mathew Perry - Bruce Willis might resemble that jewish Midget cop on comedy central - or at least he did to me.

and the TV looks like your watching it from the bottom of a swimming pool - like water is flowing over it.

Justasportsfan said:
Yeah last time I checked Tampa wasn't a hot bed of cattle ranching.

5P1KES said:
haleucenagenic Mushrooms that sprout in Cow **** - you eat them and you see strange things - like for instance you might watch The Whole Ten Yards with Bruce Willis, Amanda Peet, and Mathew Perry - Bruce Willis might resemble that jewish Midget cop on comedy central - or at least he did to me.

Best. Post. Ever. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Roman529 said:
the Pats fans were always in the closet until they started to win. :lol:

I have no idea what this means. Are you refering to the fact theat we didn't come onto internet message boards to talk trash until we won Super Bowls?

If so, then yes, I can understand that. We had never won it, hence why trash talking would have been useless. But if you mean that we had no fans then that is about as laughable a statement one could make.

Ah well, whatever gets you through a season from hell I understand. ;)

pats biggest rival is-WHO EVER THERE NEXT OPPONENT IS-.ppl are stuck on one specific team for what ever ******ed reason.

the pats banwagon thing was cute,saying(more or less) they only became fans since there first superbowl win.they been selling out every game since the 94 season.do a little research there mam

Back
Top Bottom