AFC East Rivals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Rivals

just look at where i live, i cant stand buffalo, mostly their fans but i hate their team too, its all becuase i get picked on alot because im surrounded by their fans

Their fans are complete idiots. How original is, "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!"

I see what you are saying, for originality nothing beats "Miami Dolphins #1" :lol: (stolen from the Houston oilers by the way)

The Dolphins..Easy....Their fans are even too sissy to come up for a road game, but no matter what you always see Bills Jereseys in S. Florida. Dolphin fans talk alot of smack until they get in your face and then they run and hide like the slow kid in gym class.

Part of the rivalry between Buffalo and Miami is because the two cities could not be more different. But i wouldn't trade living in Buffalo for anything...you can have the sun and hurricanes and all of our old people for that matter!

Stampede201 said:
The Dolphins..Easy....Their fans are even too sissy to come up for a road game, but no matter what you always see Bills Jereseys in S. Florida. Dolphin fans talk alot of smack until they get in your face and then they run and hide like the slow kid in gym class.

Part of the rivalry between Buffalo and Miami is because the two cities could not be more different. But i wouldn't trade living in Buffalo for anything...you can have the sun and hurricanes and all of our old people for that matter!

who wants to go to buffalo?

FinsAreLife said:
just look at where i live, i cant stand buffalo, mostly their fans but i hate their team too, its all becuase i get picked on alot because im surrounded by their fans
there are tons of finfans on this board alone that are from Rochacha. It's the Ft. Lauderdale of WNY. A lot of bills fans but very diverse fan base.

Yeah but would you trust anyone from Rochester...they let their city buy a $30 million dollar ferry to nowhere! Once Kodak pulls out..it's lights out!

Back
Top Bottom