AFC East Rivals | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Rivals

Stampede201 said:
The Dolphins..Easy....Their fans are even too sissy to come up for a road game, but no matter what you always see Bills Jereseys in S. Florida. Dolphin fans talk alot of smack until they get in your face and then they run and hide like the slow kid in gym class.

It's no surprise that there are a lot more Buffalo fans living in the warm tropical climate of South Florida, than there are Dolphins fans in New York. It's just a matter of location of the team and the fans. It has nothing to do with fan loyalty.

Here in South Florida we have to deal with a lot of fans from opposing teams. Florida is the melting pot. Everybody moves here and leaves everything at home except their team pride. It's quite frustrating to a Florida Native like myself to be honest, but that's the way it goes.

Btw, from what I hear, plenty of dolfans come out for Fins @ Bills games.

KuD said:
It's no surprise that there are a lot more Buffalo fans living in the warm tropical climate of South Florida, than there are Dolphins fans in New York. It's just a matter of location of the team and the fans. It has nothing to do with fan loyalty.

Here in South Florida we have to deal with a lot of fans from opposing teams. Florida is the melting pot. Everybody moves here and leaves everything at home except their team pride. It's quite frustrating to a Florida Native like myself to be honest, but that's the way it goes.

Btw, from what I hear, plenty of dolfans come out for Fins @ Bills games.

Yeah they come out SOMETIMES but they never make it into the game as they are pelted with Labatt's and Molson Bottles and beaten down in their ***gy orange jersey's!

I'm a Bills fan and all, but that's pretty damn immature - thats exactly why I won't go watch the Raiders-Bills game this year and why I didn't go last year - it's a sport and everyone's gotta act like little kids about it. It's quite sad.

Stampede201 said:
Yeah they come out SOMETIMES but they never make it into the game as they are pelted with Labatt's and Molson Bottles and beaten down in their ***gy orange jersey's!

You are one, sad, sad little man. :lol:

jribs said:
Remember that next time you are digging yourself out of 6 feet of snow:roflmao:

I'll think of you rebuilding your house from the latest hurricane while I am enjoying the snow and outdoors on my snowmobile. :)

KuD said:

I can tell you that in NYC, the #1 biggest set of opposing fans at a Jets home game is Dolphins, without a doubt.

Of course, I don't help much by bringing one with me, but hey.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I can tell you that in NYC, the #1 biggest set of opposing fans at a Jets home game is Dolphins, without a doubt.

Of course, I don't help much by bringing one with me, but hey.

BZ

The # has drastically decreased though, I have been to every home game since 1990 and when we stunk the Stadium was full of dolphin fans but I have noticed as we got better the # of dolphin fans in the Stadium went down.

nyjunc said:
The # has drastically decreased though, I have been to every home game since 1990 and when we stunk the Stadium was full of dolphin fans but I have noticed as we got better the # of dolphin fans in the Stadium went down.

True, but still more than any other team.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
True, but still more than any other team.

BZ

More than any AFC East team but when teams like Dallas, Pitt and the raiders come in they have just as many.

-=*DUFFMAN*=- said:
I'll think of you rebuilding your house from the latest hurricane while I am enjoying the snow and outdoors on my snowmobile. :)
See that just show the ignorance...I built and moved in to a brand new house last year before the three hurricanes that came by. Did not have a scratch on the house from a one of them. And I will remember you when you are stuck inside because your snowed in and I am outside on the water on my Sea-Doo. And...snowmobiles are boring, but your proable main means of transportation during the winter.:lol:

The Patriots...always have always will. Even when the Patriots were a 2-14 laughingstock I still wanted the Phins to kick the hell out of them...

I'll always hate them for 1985...

Outside the AFC East? I've gotten a hate on for the Chiefs this offseason. The Seabags have always annoyed the hell out of me and the Rams make me vomit weekly...but it HAS to be the Colts.

Stampede201 said:
The Dolphins..Easy....Their fans are even too sissy to come up for a road game, but no matter what you always see Bills Jereseys in S. Florida. Dolphin fans talk alot of smack until they get in your face and then they run and hide like the slow kid in gym class.

Part of the rivalry between Buffalo and Miami is because the two cities could not be more different. But i wouldn't trade living in Buffalo for anything...you can have the sun and hurricanes and all of our old people for that matter!

That's a bunch of Mularkey. (pun intended)

There are a ton of Dolphins fans that go to ralph wilson dump when we play. I have no idea where you got that statement from.

3TIMESsbCHAMPS said:
pats biggest rival is-WHO EVER THERE NEXT OPPONENT IS-.ppl are stuck on one specific team for what ever ******ed reason.
the pats banwagon thing was cute,saying(more or less) they only became fans since there first superbowl win.they been selling out every game since the 94 season.do a little research there mam
The Facts always get in the way of Fin fans trying to make that lame argument. :lol:

Dammm Patriot fans and their facts :fire:

Back
Top Bottom