Age | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DolphinDevil28 said:
:roflmao:

I wanna see a thread with Yoda, the Hulkster and dominizzo conversing back and forth.

and lets throw in marcos for a female perspective

chambers#1 said:
Im not saying he is not as much of a fan. I was just wandering how people who dont live here get into our team. :tongue:

I apologize i misunderstood. If you ever have the chance you should travel to a Dolphins game out west or in the mid-west and see how many Dolphin fans are out there.

chambers#1 said:
no. I was just intrested in how people decide to pick teams that arent close by. It must be hard to see on TV. ;)

Actually it wasnt bad at all till this past season. Dolphins were always playing in significant regular season games so they were televised often. Now, 'Sunday Ticket' has pretty much become a necessity.

76AZFINFAN said:
I apologize i misunderstood. If you ever have the chance you should travel to a Dolphins game out west or in the mid-west and see how many Dolphin fans are out there.

True. Is the denver game at home? My girls best friens got a job out there. I can probably talk her into going there.

MadLib said:
Actually it wasnt bad at all till this past season. Dolphins were always playing in significant regular season games so they were televised often. Now, 'Sunday Ticket' has pretty much become a necessity.

I want to get sunday ticket but they told me I have to get one of those dishes.

chambers#1 said:
True. Is the denver game at home? My girls best friens got a job out there. I can probably talk her into going there.

The Denver game is in Miami, but The Dolphins are in San Diego and Oakland. I will be at the San Diego game and i will go to the Colts game in 2006. I usually only get to 1 or 2 games a year and have to rely on The NFL ticket for the rest.

I went to the Dever game last year even though our season was over, but i still got to see them live.

chambers#1 said:
I want to get sunday ticket but they told me I have to get one of those dishes.

Yeah, that was the situation I was in last year when I had digital cable. I followed all the games via radio which wasnt too bad but I cant tolerate that this year so I switched to Direct TV and picked up Sunday Ticket.

I know that. I have just always found it strange when people pick teams that are not in thier region. I was born and raised in SFL , so I only root for the Marlins(braves before) . Heat(pacers before), dolphins , and Panthers.
I'm born N raised in NJ, and all my family lives in Florida, which is the only place I leave NJ for othe then NYC. So I can relate because the only teams I give a damn about are the Phins, Yankees, Devils, Heat, Marlins, Rangers, Nets, Knicks, & Giants. It's definitley not strange around here to root for teams outside the region tho....

i agree. Age does not measure your intelligence. Although they do know more about the past than the youngsters.

jbond said:
Ok....it seems as though 1/2 the threads I'm reading lately someone mentions some comment about someone's age in a critical or offending way. To me....this is getting quite old and it starting to turn into some kind of soap opera where people are trying to justify their opinions based upon their ages. I could be wrong but this site was created and is maintained for ALL Dolphins fans to post their opinions. If you feel your's is "better" then explain why. Maybe your older fans with more knowledge can help spread some....and I bet you that some younger fans know the game and history in some areas better then the older guys/girls. So, imho...can we cut out the crap about everyone's age? Thanks.

Muck/Tate/AJ & crew....know this isn't "fin" related and in the wrong thread forum but I just wanted this to be seen by many of the people on here b/c this has really gotten annoying lately with the age bashing comments.

--/James
It only bothers you because you are a big baby, 30.......ha, I wish I was 30.

Megatron said:
It only bothers you because you are a big baby, 30.......ha, I wish I was 30.

I assume this was in jest. For reference....no one has attacked me at all for being old/young etc. relative to others. My original post is really due to those of us in the 30+ crowd that I have seen automatically start bashing a younger fan simply because of his age and that they "don't know anything". I was only asking if you disagree then to voice your opinion and reasons for them and not attack the person (where appropriate....someone may deserve a smack-down but more often then not, lately it's been jumping all over someone b/c of one post someone else doesn't agree with and using their age as the basis for their argument, which in and of itself is flawed and shows a lack of maturity on the criticizer.)

Back
Top Bottom