Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense.

Come on guys, you want everything done to fast.......grier's only been trying to build a good OL for 15 years......you all need to have some patience .........lets give the man at least 7 or 8 more years to build the OL
Yeah, I should be ashamed for even suggesting it.........

Yeah, I should be ashamed for even suggesting it.........
for real tho......the OL should be the biggest priority and it's killing me not to know what the plan is. If we lose both Hunt and Williams which I think 99% sure we will, then that top pick "should" be OL and possibly the 2nd round pick as well but I only expect us to draft one....hope I'm wrong.

I like the kid, but he’s very far from the missing piece. The first missing piece is the entire interior OL. The second missing piece is a cure for Terron Armstead’s brittle bone disease. The third missing piece is a running back who can push the pile. The fourth missing piece is a WR3 who isn’t 5’8, who consistently runs good routes, and who isn’t the least athletic player on the field (so Ced Wilson need not apply).

Someone like Ainias Smith would be a really nice cherry on top, but he’s not a missing piece.

Want and see a smiling Grier after the draft saying what we done in f.a and the draft showed that you guys know nothing about line play that's why we didn't do much at all to address it bar resigning Wynn and allowing Eichenberg to show his full potential.

I like the kid, but he’s very far from the missing piece. The first missing piece is the entire interior OL. The second missing piece is a cure for Terron Armstead’s brittle bone disease. The third missing piece is a running back who can push the pile. The fourth missing piece is a WR3 who isn’t 5’8, who consistently runs good routes, and who isn’t the least athletic player on the field (so Ced Wilson need not apply).

Someone like Ainias Smith would be a really nice cherry on top, but he’s not a missing piece.
Agreed. We really need to go OL with 2 picks in the draft. I think Brooks “can push the pile” (shout out to Circumstances).

Definitely need the o-line dealt with as a priority.

Also, I think we need a big bruising back who can pick up that yard or two between the tackles when we need it

Isn't that backs performance going to be greatly influenced by the play of the O-Line between the tackles?

That makes sense to me.

So, actually we need BOTH a good Offensive Line and a hard running back. One by itself can't make up for the other - both positions need to be good!

Come on guys, you want everything done to fast.......grier's only been trying to build a good OL for 15 years......you all need to have some patience .........lets give the man at least 7 or 8 more years to build the OL
I almost agreed with you, and then I considered the poster.
You got me on that one. - LOL

With Smith he's the do it all offensive weapon team him back up with Achane .Wow love his tape
Anus?

snl my anus GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back
Top Bottom