Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense.

I would respectfully suggest a cohesive, effective Oline is far more requisite, and it isn't even debatable, IMO.
I totally agree. Without an effective OL, it doesn’t matter who the RB’s and QB are. Bringing in quality offensive linemen in the draft or free agency is the most important area of need for the offense this off season.

A call like that on this forum could leave you with an unexpected burst of reply's. - LOL
You'd know, Ray.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Agreed. We really need to go OL with 2 picks in the draft. I think Brooks “can push the pile” (shout out to Circumstances).
with the strength of the draft being on the Oline and us needing to add hi level players I think it’s the right move here’s why.

We’ll have a 26 year old Qb on a big contract.

We’ll have a young Waddle, Austin Jackson, Achane.

You get two starting lineman in this draft, and allow them to develop with Tua and the young offense, those two lineman will be on cheap deals.

The allocation of money will be in waddle soon, hill and Tua.

We need some starters on rookie deals so using a first and 2nd assures hi level talents for the line because of how rich this draft is.

Come on guys, you want everything done to fast.......grier's only been trying to build a good OL for 15 years......you all need to have some patience .........lets give the man at least 7 or 8 more years to build the OL
I cant just go Kim, its not that simple, my cd's are in his truck

with the strength of the draft being on the Oline and us needing to add hi level players I think it’s the right move here’s why.

We’ll have a 26 year old Qb on a big contract.

We’ll have a young Waddle, Austin Jackson, Achane.

You get two starting lineman in this draft, and allow them to develop with Tua and the young offense, those two lineman will be on cheap deals.

The allocation of money will be in waddle soon, hill and Tua.

We need some starters on rookie deals so using a first and 2nd assures hi level talents for the line because of how rich this draft is.
I'd go OL with our top two picks if we lose Hunt and Williams but I can’t see grier doing it....:(

I'd go OL with our top two picks if we lose Hunt and Williams but I can’t see grier doing it....:(
Smith goes no sooner then 5 round if he goes there but he's a football guy run block catch he's are Deebo

Jmo considering all the variables with this team, I’m willing to sacrifice a little BPA to fill two huge voids on the online with top level players on cheap contracts.

So as of right now we have some outright holes

Linebacker next to Long

D tackle next to Sieler

Guard/tackle and center

I think as far as big holes that’s it.

So when 21 comes around let’s see which player relative to their unit is the top dog

Back
Top Bottom