Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense.

Unless an amazing OLB or ILB is available I completely expect an OL pick #1 overall... and prob 2 OL in our top 3 choices.

LB, OL, DL should be most our draft I'd guess.

I would respectfully suggest a cohesive, effective Oline is far more requisite, and it isn't even debatable, IMO.
This. What good is all the speed if they don't have time to use it. Easy way to stop speed at WR, don't allow time for them to get open deep. Fast RB, hit in the backfield before they get to that second gear.

Whith a TE signed, 99% focus on O should be OL. Maybe that 1% can got to a WR with size on the cheap. But you want to see a constant high O (not just against teams with poor DL) fix the OL.

That's well deserved sarcasm.

He wasn't good. I would rather have let 3 rookies battle it out in camp.
I choose to believe they resigned Bailey as an motivational tool for the Offense. Be like guys if you don't score or at minimum make across midfield everytime well we screwed.

I'm pounding the table for OL picks in the first two spots, AT LEAST.

This. What good is all the speed if they don't have time to use it. Easy way to stop speed at WR, don't allow time for them to get open deep. Fast RB, hit in the backfield before they get to that second gear.

Whith a TE signed, 99% focus on O should be OL. Maybe that 1% can got to a WR with size on the cheap. But you want to see a constant high O (not just against teams with poor DL) fix the OL.
Excellent point that seems to have "escaped" many blowhards, whoops, I mean posters here. - LOL

Excellent point that seems to have "escaped" many blowhards, whoops, I mean posters here. - LOL
But..But Ray, the "blowhards" identify as being experts and just respond to other posts rather then doing any research or fact checking. Its called the "Madden Tic Toc Syndrome"! LOL

But..But Ray, the "blowhards" identify as being experts and just respond to other posts rather then doing any research or fact checking. Its called the "Madden Tic Toc Syndrome"! LOL
I can think of some better names, but I will quit when I'm ahead. - LOL

with the strength of the draft being on the Oline and us needing to add hi level players I think it’s the right move here’s why.

We’ll have a 26 year old Qb on a big contract.

We’ll have a young Waddle, Austin Jackson, Achane.

You get two starting lineman in this draft, and allow them to develop with Tua and the young offense, those two lineman will be on cheap deals.

The allocation of money will be in waddle soon, hill and Tua.

We need some starters on rookie deals so using a first and 2nd assures hi level talents for the line because of how rich this draft is.
As crazy as this may sound Tyreek maybe expendable in an effort to keep the WR unit young and talented, he said that he was going to play 3 years, so why would a team pay him beyond 30 years old the type of contract he has now ? he's a beast but he isn't the future as he age.

I would would prefer a tall target. a high point catcher who threatens in the red zone

just for a change, but who am i?

Back
Top Bottom