Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ainias Smith is the missing piece to our offense.

Can't agree more..please build a elite Oline.
Don't need an elite OL just a good solid one.

When healthy(yes, I know)the OL was way better than good enough last year.Had they stayed healthy(yes, I know)they would have won a game or too in the playoffs.

Put together a group like that and keep them healthy and you can make playoff runs.

Sorry am i late to the party? Ok, I think we need to concentrate on the Oline! 😆😆😆
Nah, but in all seriousness, we need not only to build solid starters, but its a must to have depth at those positions.

Come on guys, you want everything done to fast.......grier's only been trying to build a good OL for 15 years......you all need to have some patience .........lets give the man at least 7 or 8 more years to build the OL

Why is it when it comes to Chris Grier, nobody can tell an accurate story? I mean, if you guys actually had a valid point — there’d be no need for drastic over-exaggeration.

Dude has been the franchises GM since 2016. And he wasn’t full in the clear of Tannenbum until 2018.

But by all means, continue with unreality.

Why is it when it comes to Chris Grier, nobody can tell an accurate story? I mean, if you guys actually had a valid point — there’d be no need for drastic over-exaggeration.

Dude has been the franchises GM since 2016. And he wasn’t full in the clear of Tannenbum until 2018.

But by all means, continue with unreality.
well, the reality is we haven’t won the division nor a playoff game under him. That part is real....lol
to be fair to him, I think he's done some good things so far this off season.

well, the reality is we haven’t won the division nor a playoff game under him. That part is real....lol
to be fair to him, I think he's done some good things so far this off season.
To be really fair, how many times have we been in the playoffs since he became GM?

This team has been trying to build a line since 2003.
That’s irrelevant because the OL is still the biggest area of need on the entire team. They have used a lot of draft resources on the OL in recent years and also used a lot of money in signing Armstead and Williams.

The OL was actually very good in the early part of the season last year but injuries to the starters caused the OL to suffer over the latter part of the season.

Both Williams and Hunt were top tier players at their positions last year but Hunt is gone and Williams is not likely to resign. So they need to replace these two quality starters and that’s why offensive line remains their top priority.

Back
Top Bottom