AI's Future? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AI's Future?

i keep hearing Boston and Chicago

Chicago is reluctant to trade for him though because doing so would mean they have no chance to get KG.

Boston has the most young talent and from what i hear the best offer. I was hearing West, Telfair, Ratliff, Jefferson, 1st Rounder. Although Boston wants to trade Wally if its get AI and philly doesn't want Wally, so there may need to be a 3rd team involved. Which i then hear maybe to Utah. Utah gets Wally, 76ers get Harpring and something small, and a few of the earlier Boston players

The Sixers lost their 8th straight game tonight....a two point loss....they are not going to win many games with or without AI....they only had about 11,000 fans at the game in Philly tonight. I have been reading the Philly web sites and every day they talk about some teams that might be interested...I think it may take several teams to make this work. NBA rules make it tough to trade a guy like AI because the Sixers would have to get back enough guys to equal AI's big salary. I hope AI goes to a place where he can challenge for a ring.

boston celtics...76ers get wally, gerald green, and rajon rondo and a 1st round pick

celtics get allen iverson

as a Celts fan, please allow to say, no thanks... a 30+ yearold ball hog who's not a natural PG... shoots 38%, takes 83% of the team's shots, and ... well... just wouldn't look good in green...

Charlotte offered garbage and the offer was accepted, but AI reportedly turned it down. All it really shows is that Philly isn't going to get much for him. Any thoughts of all star players and first round picks only exist in the dreams of philli writers.

Minnesota

Sixers get
Davis, Foye, Jaric/Griffin.

AI and KG would dominate.

The Warriors reportedly are dangling Jason Richardson (who has missed the last four games with a sore knee), as well as Adonal Foyle.

According to a league source, Golden State is the front-runner for Allen Iverson's services, offering a package that would include guard Baron Davis and a couple of young players. According to another league source, the Celtics remain on the list of teams in contention for Iverson, along with Minnesota, Indiana, Chicago, Denver, Charlotte, Sacramento, Dallas, and the Clippers.
-- Boston Globe

There is speculation of Allen Iverson trade discussions with the Clippers that could net some combination of Corey Maggette, Sam Cassell, Zeljko Rebraca and a first-round draft choice, and whispers of talks with the Nuggets surrounding something that could include J.R. Smith, Eduardo Najera and Nene.
-- Philadelphia Daily News

The Sixers, according to a source, were close to sending Allen Iverson to the Charlotte Bobcats for a package of players, but Iverson indicated his displeasure with being sent to the Bobcats.
-- Charlotte Observer

HE doesnt want to play for GS. He is either going to the Celtics, Bulls, T-Wolves, Clippers and Denver. I'm hoping for T-Wolves :pray:

Back
Top Bottom