AI's Future? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AI's Future?

This morning on cold PIZZA, they said that Pat Riley has as much interest in A.I. as he had in Shaq. That is alot of interest. It is a matter of the Heat finding another team to make a significant deal.

id give them walker just because..........if we get AI we definitely have a better shot of winning the whole thing....swiis beats

DeathStar said:
i believe that trade works, the money issue is fine.

Thats why realGM made the trade checker and espn ripped them off. People can't add.

I really doubt that the Heat will get Iverson.

Kings, Warriors and the Nuggets are the most likely destinations.

like2god said:

I wish he would go to the West dont want to have to play/root against him. But I bet he ends up in the East somewhere which will really suck.

For what it's worth, here's Chad Ford's take on a AI to Miami scenario...

rob (ny,ny): any chance Miami lands ai with a package of james posey jason williams dorrel wright and a 2008 1st and second round pick ?

Chad Ford: (12:06 PM ET ) I know the Sixers are desperate to get rid of AI ... but that desperate? I do like Dorrel Wright ... but that extra year on Jason Williams contract (it expires in the summer of 2008) probably kills the deal. Besides, a backcourt of AI and Dwyane Wade may be overkill.

like2god said:

The Warriors want the Clippers to get in a three team trade with the Sixers. A.I. to the Warriors, Dunleavy and a pick to the Clippers and Livingston and anothr player and a pick to the Sixers.

According to ESPN, but never count out RILEY.

They said he has much interest in A.I. as he did in Shaq when he was up for a trade.

ILPhinFan88 said:
I wish he would go to the West dont want to have to play/root against him. But I bet he ends up in the East somewhere which will really suck.

I don't really care where he goes as long as the Knicks stay away from him. They have enough problems and headaches on their team, they don't need another guy that dominates the ball. :shakeno:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Vince Carter for AI rumors going around.

That would be bizarre. On the one hand, New Jersey would basically be trading a slashing, attack-the-basket guard in his prime for one who's got a lot of miles on his tires. On the other hand, NJ would be trading a woman for a man. So it evens out.

Back
Top Bottom