AI's Future? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AI's Future?

icephinfan said:
The Warriors want the Clippers to get in a three team trade with the Sixers. A.I. to the Warriors, Dunleavy and a pick to the Clippers and Livingston and anothr player and a pick to the Sixers.

According to ESPN, but never count out RILEY.

They said he has much interest in A.I. as he did in Shaq when he was up for a trade.

We told the sixers we wouldnt trade Livingston for AI, I dont see us doing it for Dunleavy. Unless taking on the extra salary was really the issue

Will the Sixers trade this guy already and get it over with. I mean damn, talk about dragging something out!

The PTI guys said it looks like Miami is showing a lot of interest...that might be a good fit for AI as he would not need to shot it much with D-Wade there....and the Sixers can get back some decent players as well. :tongue:

Roman529 said:
The PTI guys said it looks like Miami is showing a lot of interest...that might be a good fit for AI as he would not need to shot it much with D-Wade there....and the Sixers can get back some decent players as well. :tongue:

The problem is he wants to shoot it a lot. I'd think that would be a horrible fit because he'd have to share with Wade and Shaq when he's healthy.

I think AI is at the point right now where he'd do anything to win.

AI & Wade can still get their 24-28 PPG, with Shaq about 14/10 now.

The reason AI I believe will not go to the Heats is because Philly will not trade him to Eastern Conference. They will trade him West. Same deal with Shaq here in LA. Why do you think the majority of the teams in the mix are Western Conf. Teams.

If Allen Iverson comes out and says he doesn't want to go out West, then why would a Western Conference team want him, knowing that it's not his preference? An unhappy Iverson elsewhere is just a repeat of what's going on right now in Philly. Why bother get into that? I don't think he wants to play anywhere that doesn't have an All-Star caliber player already on its roster, i.e. Brand, Melo, & KG.. basically the only options out West, period. Seems like a lot, but it also seems like the Clips won't budge on Livingston and the Nuggets won't budge on Camby and/or JR Smith. I think it's pretty evident that one man can't carry a team all by himself anymore in this league. There has to be some type of help, and in order to win a championship, there has to be a lot of help.

Stop saying he "won't" go here & there. Leave that to King, AI, and the teams.

The Blueprint said:
If Allen Iverson comes out and says he doesn't want to go out West, then why would a Western Conference team want him, knowing that it's not his preference? An unhappy Iverson elsewhere is just a repeat of what's going on right now in Philly. Why bother get into that? I don't think he wants to play anywhere that doesn't have an All-Star caliber player already on its roster, i.e. Brand, Melo, & KG.. basically the only options out West, period. Seems like a lot, but it also seems like the Clips won't budge on Livingston and the Nuggets won't budge on Camby and/or JR Smith. I think it's pretty evident that one man can't carry a team all by himself anymore in this league. There has to be some type of help, and in order to win a championship, there has to be a lot of help.

Stop saying he "won't" go here & there. Leave that to King, AI, and the teams.

This is the same thing they said about Artest that he will be cancer if he doesnt get what he wants. Bottom line Artest wanted to play after waiting so long to be traded. The same situation I see happening here. Wait about 6 weeks and see who gives them the best deal then ship em out of the conference. AI doesnt have a a no trade clause so its not his decision on where he wants to play. Billy King already said he tired of AI and has no influence on where he goes. If he wants to play on championship team the west is where he has the best luck they are playing .700 basketball and probably have the top 5-6 NBA teams before u have a east team in the mix.

Amars said:
This is the same thing they said about Artest that he will be cancer if he doesnt get what he wants. Bottom line Artest wanted to play after waiting so long to be traded. The same situation I see happening here. Wait about 6 weeks and see who gives them the best deal then ship em out of the conference. AI doesnt have a a no trade clause so its not his decision on where he wants to play. Billy King already said he tired of AI and has no influence on where he goes. If he wants to play on championship team the west is where he has the best luck they are playing .700 basketball and probably have the top 5-6 NBA teams before u have a east team in the mix.

Your joking right?

The East is going to be far easier to actually GET there and once your there then you only have one team to beat. If your in the West you have to go through all those tough teams just to get to the finals.

AI wont go West, who cares what the GM says? AI WILL affect whatever trade goes down, all he has to do is say 'I dont want to play for you' and that team is going to back away.

Alex44 said:
Your joking right?

The East is going to be far easier to actually GET there and once your there then you only have one team to beat. If your in the West you have to go through all those tough teams just to get to the finals.

AI wont go West, who cares what the GM says? AI WILL affect whatever trade goes down, all he has to do is say 'I dont want to play for you' and that team is going to back away.

He sure has done that playing in the Eastern Conference. The west is where all the good teams are at and Billy King is not going to take anyone in a trade when he can get Magette or Baron Davis.

Also in my opinion it sets a bad precedence for the league,you can't let a player (I don't care who he is)dictate to a team where he can and cannot to be traded to(if he's the asking for the trade in the first place).I don't care what his issues are/were in Philly.I'd send AI to witchever team offered the best deal.Hell let his new team worry about wether or not he wants to play in that city.

Amars said:
He sure has done that playing in the Eastern Conference. The west is where all the good teams are at and Billy King is not going to take anyone in a trade when he can get Magette or Baron Davis.

off topic Amars,but that sig kicks *** bro!

Amars said:

Playing by himself.

You put him on an Eastern team with a star and you have yourself a team that could easily win it all.

You put him on a team in the West and you still need to go through San Antonio, Dallas, Utah, Houston, and a handful of very good teams.

Iverson DOESNT want to play on the West Coast, and no team will take his baggage if he doesnt want to play there. LA is the ONLY possible West Coast team he will play for

PHINATIC13 said:
Also in my opinion it sets a bad precedence for the league,you can't let a player (I don't care who he is)dictate to a team where he can and cannot to be traded to(if he's the asking for the trade in the first place).I don't care what his issues are/were in Philly.I'd send AI to witchever team offered the best deal.Hell let his new team worry about wether or not he wants to play in that city.

You are absolutely missing the point.

Philli doesnt care where he goes. But if your a team that AI says he doesnt want to play for why would you take him?

Alex44 said:
You are absolutely missing the point.

Philli doesnt care where he goes. But if your a team that AI says he doesnt want to play for why would you take him?

yep, trade makes no sense. AI is already loaded and doesn't need the money. The new team loses out cause they get nothing in return.

Back
Top Bottom