AI's Future? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AI's Future?

GablesFin said:
There would definitely be friction between DWade & him.
No there wouldn't.

Maybe on a team ran by Isiah Thomas, but not on Pat Riley's team.

blazers, nugs, and 76ers almost made a 3 way deal where philly would get magloire and jr. smith? cant remember.........denver gets ai and blazers get nene........that rumor was shot down a few days ago but i havent been able to post it

Amars said:
He is getting paid right now from the 76ers. Im saying if traded to a team and doesnt show up to play then that team can choose to fine him. Like Zo did to toronto.

What happens when he doesnt play hard?

culpepper2chambers said:
blazers, nugs, and 76ers almost made a 3 way deal where philly would get magloire and jr. smith? cant remember.........denver gets ai and blazers get nene........that rumor was shot down a few days ago but i havent been able to post it
That 3-way deal to ship AI to Denver is still alive.

The hold up is that Portland wants Kyle Korver from Philly or J.R. Smith from Denver.

AI UPDATE:

-Deal with Denver & Portland was looking like an almost done deal, but it has taken a bit of a fall. It's definitely not dead yet. Portland wants Kyle Korver or J.R. Smith, and Philly/Denver aren't exactly willing to budge.

-Philly/LAC are talking again about Iverson and Carney or Korver for Maggette, Mobley, and Cassell or Livingston. Philly definitely wants Livingston, though.

-Miami has offered just about every type of package you can think of, not having to do with Haslem. King wants Haslem AND Wright, and a proposed deal of Williams/Haslem/Wright with maybe a pick may be enough for King to bite.

-Sixers want to get a deal done, but they are patient in waiting for the right one.

Props to my dude on RealGM.. he's always right about his inside info. He dropped knowledge on the EXACT details for the Heat/Lakers, Heat/Grizzlies, and many other deals a day or two in advance to it even being rumored.

The Blueprint said:
AI UPDATE:

-Deal with Denver & Portland was looking like an almost done deal, but it has taken a bit of a fall. It's definitely not dead yet. Portland wants Kyle Korver or J.R. Smith, and Philly/Denver aren't exactly willing to budge.

-Philly/LAC are talking again about Iverson and Carney or Korver for Maggette, Mobley, and Cassell or Livingston. Philly definitely wants Livingston, though.

-Miami has offered just about every type of package you can think of, not having to do with Haslem. King wants Haslem AND Wright, and a proposed deal of Williams/Haslem/Wright with maybe a pick may be enough for King to bite.

-Sixers want to get a deal done, but they are patient in waiting for the right one.

Props to my dude on RealGM.. he's always right about his inside info. He dropped knowledge on the EXACT details for the Heat/Lakers, Heat/Grizzlies, and many other deals a day or two in advance to it even being rumored.

Pull the trigger.....as much as I love Wright and Haslem they dont add up to being as good as AI. Even though Wright could be great in the future....I wanna win now, and we can worry about the future when we get there.

Alex44 said:
Pull the trigger.....as much as I love Wright and Haslem they dont add up to being as good as AI. Even though Wright could be great in the future....I wanna win now, and we can worry about the future when we get there.
not my cuz..noooo :boohoo:

:lol:

305TillIDie said:
thats one thing Philly would like about him..it would be tough to see him go if it happens

Yeah it would, but hey its AI. The guy is amazing. We all love Haslem and he will always be a Miami favorite wherever he goes :yes:

The Blueprint said:
AI UPDATE:

who else is portland giving up besides jamaal megaworthless? ive heard stephan graham who is also worthless but its gotta be more than that......and i dont want nene

no way riley gives up haslem.

we aren't getting AI.

thats okay.

wade needs to ****ing come back now.

Blazers Have Trade Power
Dec 15 - By late afternoon Thursday, two league sources confirmed the offer of the Nuggets' 2007 first-round draft pick and Nene was still on the table. "If Portland wants to do this, it's there to be done," said one. Now, here's hoping the Blazers hold off, but stick around, and explore the league's interest in Jamaal Magloire.

thats on espn.com nba trade rumours............

i cant freakin believe blazers havent done that yet....i mean i dont really want nene, maybe he could be traded later, but getting a first rounder for megaworthless is such a steal........omgggggg

AI on the blazers....hahahahaha. like he will ever want to go there. no offense to you, but that team stinks. he will never win a ring by going to that team.

Back
Top Bottom