AI's Future? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AI's Future?

The blazers need all the help they can get they are a disaster since the 2000 season. What the hell happen there C2C?

Amars said:
The blazers need all the help they can get they are a disaster since the 2000 season. What the hell happen there C2C?
where to start.........:lol: the first season i can remember is the 1999 with brian grant...thats how long ive been following the team

buuuut alot happen'd.....like chokin against the lakers in game 7 :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

but the team now is doing real good, and the future is brighter than ever......plus this season series against lakers 1-0 so far

culpepper2chambers said:
where to start.........:lol: the first season i can remember is the 1999 with brian grant...thats how long ive been following the team

buuuut alot happen'd.....like chokin against the lakers in game 7 :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

but the team now is doing real good, and the future is brighter than ever......plus this season series against lakers 1-0 so far

Ill never forget that 4th Qtr in game 7. You guys were up by 15 pts then Brian Shaw and Horry went off from 3pt land. Then kobe alley oop to shaq and that was the end. After that game thats the last time I saw the blazers good.

Amars said:
Ill never forget that 4th Qtr in game 7. You guys were up by 15 pts then Brian Shaw and Horry went off from 3pt land. Then kobe alley oop to shaq and that was the end. After that game thats the last time I saw the blazers good.

I was at that game.

culpepper2chambers said:
im sorry....

the atmosphere must have been amazing.....i cant wait till the blazers make the playoffs so i can go watch and have that crazy atmosphere

Yeah, it was off the hook. We had good seats. During the 4th quarter Laker fans were like damn, this sucks.:lol:

clear.gif

If AI's traded to a losing team, he won't report:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/16252525.htm

Iverson has made it clear he will refuse to report to any rebuilding or struggling club hoping to use him as a short-term ATM to fill up the seats and, somewhat less importantly, the basket. The 31-year-old Iverson doesn't have a no-trade clause in his contract, but has the power to scotch any deal because no one doubts that he would sit out rather than lose control of his fate

That scratches teams like Boston..

Alonzo Mourning, a friend of Iverson's, said he hasn't called Iverson. "I wouldn't do that," said Mourning. "I'm not into recruiting. I leave that to D-Wade and Shaq." -- Palm Beach Post

I thought that was funny :lol:

The longer this drags on the more its seems to be Miami's deal to make or decide not to. No third team, good players with contracts that expire next year and a draft pick?

I just want him to get somewhere so we can all stop making fools of ourselves with this whole thing.

im all for keeping him in the East. Last thing the Western Conference needs is A.I.

Amars said:
im all for keeping him in the East. Last thing the Western Conference needs is A.I.
i sort of agree but if that magloire trade goes down then ill take the pick...and sacrifice ai in the west for a year, you gotta think he is goin to demand another trade if they don't win.

Back
Top Bottom