**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Yeah you could tell the aTm kid was out matched, but lordy that lunge over the RB trying to block him.

Do you think he's more of a 3-4 DE or a 4-3 DE at the next level? Or does it really even matter with him?

I think he's more of a 3T which is what you see him playing there. I'm not sure you can pigeon hole him. You can move him around from a strongside DE in an even front or have him 2-gapping as a 1T in an odd front. He's so versatile as a pass rusher, but also quite refined at 2-gapping and stopping the run on 1st and 2nd down. Super violent hands and just so smart. He really understands football a notch or so higher than most top prospects and has a knack for making huge plays....turnovers.

I think he's more of a 3T which is what you see him playing there. I'm not sure you can pigeon hole him. You can move him around from a strongside DE in an even front or have him 2-gapping as a 1T in an odd front. He's so versatile as a pass rusher, but also quite refined at 2-gapping and stopping the run on 1st and 2nd down. Super violent hands and just so smart. He really understands football a notch or so higher than most top prospects and has a knack for making huge plays....turnovers.

I'd love it if the Fins drafted him. They need more players from winning college cultures like Bama. There's some stuff that need to change in that locker room in Davie I think. Plus he's just an awesome player. I love Ruben Foster too.

I'd love it if the Fins drafted him. They need more players from winning college cultures like Bama. There's some stuff that need to change in that locker room in Davie I think. Plus he's just an awesome player. I love Ruben Foster too.

I certainly believe there's something to be said for players that come from winning programs. They know how to win. They know what winning feels like and they know what it takes to win. Fact is, you can draft talented players from a lot of different programs, but many of them don't know what it takes to win. They haven't ever experienced it.

Think about this, there's more players in the NFL right now from Alabama with a Superbowl rings than any other program in the country. Everyone can take that for whatever it's worth to them.

I certainly believe there's something to be said for players that come from winning programs. They know how to win. They know what winning feels like and they know what it takes to win. Fact is, you can draft talented players from a lot of different programs, but many of them don't know what it takes to win. They haven't ever experienced it.

Think about this, there's more players in the NFL right now from Alabama with a Superbowl rings than any other program in the country. Everyone can take that for whatever it's worth to them.

I've always believed winning is as much a mindset and attitude as it an actual action. It's got to be in your head first before you do it, winning just doesn't happen by accident. At least not sustained success anyway.

Winning is "processed"..!!!!

So rumors are that Lane Kiffin is one guy that Purdue is looking at, but knowing Purdue they're going to look at Ed Werringer from OSU

So rumors are that Lane Kiffin is one guy that Purdue is looking at, but knowing Purdue they're going to look at Ed Werringer from OSU

Lane wants to go back to the west coast...more than likely he'll take the Fresno State job,if he wants to go to a smaller school.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Lane will probably take the Fresno State job,if he wants a small school head coaching job...he wants to get back to the west coast.

Wow!!!...I'm sort of redundant in that previous post.

Wow!!!...I'm sort of redundant in that previous post.

Made perfect sense to me. I probably forgot what you said by the time I finished reading it the first time anyway. I think we're just old.

Happy as I was to see Tennessee put us right back in the driver's seat in the East, it almost doesn't matter if we win it. This Alabama team is horrifying.

Namor, Ted, we will see you in two weeks. Last one in the Georgia Dome before they blow it up, so it's only appropriate that it's us. You'll probably win, but I'm happy we can get to this game again.

Namor, Ted, we will see you in two weeks. Last one in the Georgia Dome before they blow it up, so it's only appropriate that it's us. You'll probably win, but I'm happy we can get to this game again.

Bama vs Fla.. for the SEC...the way things should be....always....love this rivalry. ...no hate...nothing but respect...You guys should be proud of Gators..the way you guys have fought back, considering the injuries. .awesome.

This Bama team might be fighting for the best team ever award. If this were the '07 gators ... maybe. Not this year. Not against that squad. They've got it all.

What. Is. Happening?

Nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
What. Is. Happening?

Nevermind

LOL...That little Chattanooga team..punched us in the mouth harder than any other team this year...Damn,they could hit..
It will give Nick something to bitch about at the team for this week..

Back
Top Bottom