Alex Smith staying overnight in Plantation/ Serious talks between Smith & Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith staying overnight in Plantation/ Serious talks between Smith & Dolphins

Fiedler never went 13-3 in a season nor did he ever play in the conference's title game.
I can't remember but did Fiedler ever play with a defense as good as San Fran had last year or a division as weak as the NFC West? I know the answer to the second part since the NFC West outside of San Fran was a combined 17-31 and I'm pretty sure that the defense for San Fran caused more turnovers than any defense that played here when Fiedler was the QB.

I can't remember but did Fiedler ever play with a defense as good as San Fran had last year or a division as weak as the NFC West? I know the answer to the second part since the NFC West outside of San Fran was a combined 17-31 and I'm pretty sure that the defense for San Fran caused more turnovers than any defense that played here when Fiedler was the QB.

I'm not saying that Dolphins defense in 2002 didn't allow a Touchdown in 15 games or whatever ridiculous number San Fran had . . . but that Dolphins Defense had like 6 Pro Bowlers that season, top 5 pass rusher, top 5 MLB, best CB tandem in the league, playmaking FS, Beef inside . . . solid running game (best RB in the NFL) . . . . matter fact, that team was EERILY similar to last years San Fran team. Biggest difference was coaching IMO.

Back
Top Bottom