All Free Agents with Parcells/Ireland history | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Free Agents with Parcells/Ireland history

Nice site and analysis. Do you think that Larry Allen is an option at LG ? I know he has had injury problems the last couple of years. A left side of Allen and Flozell would be massive.

Nice site and analysis. Do you think that Larry Allen is an option at LG ? I know he has had injury problems the last couple of years. A left side of Allen and Flozell would be massive.

I mean I have no idea if he'd be willing, if he wants to retire, or if the Dolphins would be interested. But the Dolphins have no starting guards under contract right now, and Larry Allen's corpse would do a better job than Liwienski.

I've compiled something on my blog I think is interesting - a list of all unrestricted free agents with a history with Parcells and/or Ireland. I've also analyzed the possible interest on Miami's end. Take a look and let me know what you think!

http://www.phins-spotlight.com/

Pretty good job Chris. I'm thinking you're Danny Nelson's kid who used to post on Curt Fennell's email discussion group? If so, your old man is one of the sharpest (and wittiest) Phin fans I know of, so you got the genes and maybe will be as knowledgeable as he is some day soon. :up:

Great stuff!! I'm always looking for new dolphins sites to check out. You have been added to my favorites list. :D

Pretty good job Chris. I'm thinking you're Danny Nelson's kid who used to post on Curt Fennell's email discussion group? If so, your old man is one of the sharpest (and wittiest) Phin fans I know of, so you got the genes and maybe will be as knowledgeable as he is some day soon. :up:

Haha thanks. Well I think even my dad would agree that I'm more knowledgeable about the NFL today simply because I follow it much more closely than he does.

I mean I have no idea if he'd be willing, if he wants to retire, or if the Dolphins would be interested. But the Dolphins have no starting guards under contract right now, and Larry Allen's corpse would do a better job than Liwienski.

Now that was cruel:)

I've compiled something on my blog I think is interesting - a list of all unrestricted free agents with a history with Parcells and/or Ireland. I've also analyzed the possible interest on Miami's end. Take a look and let me know what you think!

http://www.phins-spotlight.com/
Good list. My only minor quibble with it is that it might have been easier to keep track of players by listing them by position, rather than alphabetical order.

Also, the site could use a RSS feed.:up:

Back
Top Bottom