All Free Agents with Parcells/Ireland history | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Free Agents with Parcells/Ireland history

I've compiled something on my blog I think is interesting - a list of all unrestricted free agents with a history with Parcells and/or Ireland. I've also analyzed the possible interest on Miami's end. Take a look and let me know what you think!

http://www.phins-spotlight.com/

Great job bro!!! I must say that I am VERY impressed with the article!!!:up::hi5:

nice write up amigo, i'll be checking back to your site in the future.

Great job man, you obviously have a good knowledge base, and it's refreshing to see opionions from someone who knows their stuff. :)

I agree with you on several issues actually. I think the Dolphins will go linebacker in round 2 if one of these guys falls (OLB Groves, ILB Connor) and are probably targeting Red Bryant in round 4 as our ideal NT.

FYI, all of your videos from your ILB's and earlier are currently unavailable now, not sure why.

Kudos for the website, I put it in my favs. Thanks for the FA list. Keep on keeping us informed, thanks again.

Also, the site could use a RSS feed.:up:

Think I got it working, take a look!

Great job man, you obviously have a good knowledge base, and it's refreshing to see opionions from someone who knows their stuff. :)

I agree with you on several issues actually. I think the Dolphins will go linebacker in round 2 if one of these guys falls (OLB Groves, ILB Connor) and are probably targeting Red Bryant in round 4 as our ideal NT.

FYI, all of your videos from your ILB's and earlier are currently unavailable now, not sure why.

Kudos for the website, I put it in my favs. Thanks for the FA list. Keep on keeping us informed, thanks again.

I believe YouTube was down for maintenance earlier tonight. They should work now. Thanks for reading/watching!

Back
Top Bottom