All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Time Favorite Dolphin (besides Marino)

dkenned1 said:
yes yes oh god yes.

Cox was the greatest. I seem to remember though that some doofus on WQAM kept calling him gay for some reason?

As for the rest in no particular order... Mark Clayton, OJ mcduffie, Oronde Gadsden, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Madison, Surtain, Brock Marion, Richmond Webb, Keith Sims.

on a side note, wasn't Larry Izzo the 2nd player to make the JJ coached team (behind Dan Marino?) or was that Zach Thomas when he played special teams?
It was Izzo, and he has only won two rings and been to the Pro Bowl just about every season since we let him walk... Him and Zach were the flintstones.. Undersized LBs with a lot of heart..

That's a mistake we made right there.. Who's running this team anyway?

Reading some of these posts makes me feel like a young guy. Thanks guys! The only problem is that your memory seems to be a lot better than mine 'cause I had totally forgotten about some of the players mentioned. :D

My favorite ... I'd have to go with Taylor. I know it's modern day, but he plays hard every single down regardless of the score, record, situation, etc. He seems to be very cool off the field too.

Offense
Csonka or Clayton, probably Csonka

Defense
Zach

Back
Top Bottom