Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Nice job against Bama today.

But I have to tell you something. Urban Meyer's offense is going to see the best defense it has to date next week against the Tigers.

It's a shame for you that Deshawn Wynn got hurt, because the Gators will have to pound the ball straight ahead if they want to move the ball on the ground.

LSU's defense is way way too fast for all of Meyer's misdirection and gimmicky stuff.

Good luck though, it's going to be a really good game.

Geaux Tigers.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Nice job against Bama today.

But I have to tell you something. Urban Meyer's offense is going to see the best defense it has to date next week against the Tigers.

It's a shame for you that Deshawn Wynn got hurt, because the Gators will have to pound the ball straight ahead if they want to move the ball on the ground.

LSU's defense is way way too fast for all of Meyer's misdirection and gimmicky stuff.

Good luck though, it's going to be a really good game.

Geaux Tigers.
Gotta give UF credit though, playing a quality team for Homecoming:dolphins:

we played bama good, especially the second half, LSU is going to be tough and should be a good game, i could see this game coming down to a field goal attempt on either side

24-21 gators

UF Fin Kat said:
we should score somewhere between 20 and 30 touchdowns.

To bad LSU is gonna score 21-31 TD's :lol: :jk:

Im pulling for Florida but I wont be upset if LSU wins

So much will depend on whether we get Marcus Thomas back for this game. He completely changes the how the DL plays. There was ZERO pass rush against Alabama. I've never seen such a good DL disappear like that. If they don't get their **** straight for LSU, it will be a long day.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Kirk Herbstriet just said the best defense in college football resides in Baton Rouge, LA.

:ffic:
what are the gators doing in baton rouge? the game is in gainesville.

finswin56 said:
So much will depend on whether we get Marcus Thomas back for this game. He completely changes the how the DL plays. There was ZERO pass rush against Alabama. I've never seen such a good DL disappear like that. If they don't get their **** straight for LSU, it will be a long day.

I agree .Both lines looked a little soft.

Back
Top Bottom