Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week.

UF Fin Kat said:
what are the gators doing in baton rouge? the game is in gainesville.

Come on, Florida has a good D, but we all know LSU has the best defense in the SEC.

Top 5 in the country.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Kirk Herbstriet just said the best defense in college football resides in Baton Rouge, LA.

:ffic:

he also said Miami would beat FSU and run the table to the National championship..

with that said. 42-7 LSU wins this game.

Nappy Roots said:
he also said Miami would beat FSU and run the table to the National championship..

with that said. 42-7 LSU wins this game.

If your prediction comes true, I'll mail you a case of bud-strong.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

LSU_Tigers_lsu21_large-1.jpg

LSU_Tigers_lsu18_large-1.jpg

tigerswin-1.jpg

DolphinDevil28 said:
It's a shame for you that Deshawn Wynn got hurt, because the Gators will have to pound the ball straight ahead if they want to move the ball on the ground.

LSU's defense is way way too fast for all of Meyer's misdirection and gimmicky stuff.
You better hope Percy Harvin isn't back full strength for this game. :fire:

We gave you guys quite a fight in your house last year with an inept offense. Both teams are much improved this year so it should be quite a battle.

You can talk all you want about your self proclaimed "best defense in the SEC", well guess who has the proven best offense in the SEC??? Yeah, thats us. And the best QB, and backup QB, yeah thats us. :) Not to mention our defense isn't to shabby either. Nelson should have a good game.

You better hope you have a solid lead at halftime cause we've been lights out in the second half this season. We'll definitely need a complete game for this one, can't afford to come out slow like we have been.

With all that said, should be a great game. Good Luck DD :D

I'm so nervous about this game. With the Fins being such a let down this year, I've been living off my Gators. I NEED this one.

finswin56 said:
I'm so nervous about this game. With the Fins being such a let down this year, I've been living off my Gators. I NEED this one.

Amen

JaMarcus Russell stat of the week:
4 interceptions in 32 pass attempts in his career versus the mighty Gators

Definitely looking forward to Russell wingin' the rock, since LSU's running game is struggling. Get used to that sight in my sig DD!

There is nothing average about Russell and LSU's passing game. LSU has not had a higher rated passer this late in a season in many years.

Don't be stubborn, Les and Jimbo. Florida is ninth in the SEC in pass defense and 64th nationally with 198 yards allowed a game. Florida is first in the SEC and fourth in the nation against the run with 50 yards allowed a game. So, don't even think about the manly running game. It will get you beat.

There is no rule that says you have to run. I can see a few here and there. Miles, I know you're an old guard who played for Bo at Michigan, but no one will think any less of you if you let it go this week.

It's time to let Russell become the first LSU quarterback since 2001 to throw it 44 times against an SEC team. Rohan Davey completed 35-of-44 that day against a weak Alabama secondary for a 35-21 win.

I wouldn't be too hyped up about that defense DD, we're right behind ya.

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2006&div=4&rpt=IA_teamscordef&site=org

DolphinDevil28 said:
It's a shame for you that Deshawn Wynn got hurt, because the Gators will have to pound the ball straight ahead if they want to move the ball on the ground.

To me, thats a bad thing for LSU because they won't know what or who to expect now, not to mention Meyer and Mullen will be plenty creative to compensate.

finswin56 said:

i second amen that one!

LSU has a great defensive unit, Offense is only ok. I believe this is a real low scoring game that the gators win because of the home crowd and homecoming (how ballsy to have lsu as your homecomming opponet??) something like 13-10.

Motion said:
To me, thats a bad thing for LSU because they won't know what or who to expect now, not to mention Meyer and Mullen will be plenty creative to compensate.
Yeah, lets do something crazy... lets use Tebow as RB! jk. LOL.

Oboy said:
Yeah, lets do something crazy... lets use Tebow as RB! jk. LOL.

I'd bet the farm that this will be the game that they debut the Leak/Tebow package where they are both on the field. I know they've been working on it in practice. I'm still in shock over Leak's 45 yard run from saturday, sad that it took so long to see he has some speed.

Back
Top Bottom