Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week.

nick1 said:
it's not based on size alone, Russel has a stronger arm which is very important and he is also more mobile in my opinion. Leak might be faster but Russel is a big body and is very mobile so I give him the edge
:rolleyes2 Nice side step, again I'll remind you we're in the College Football forum, this thread is about the Florida/LSU game this weekend, not which QB is a better NFL prospect. You took what I said out of context, I meant you have to look no farther than size to determine,Yes, Russell is a better NFL prospect, I admitted that. But to say Leak sucks and is a product of the system is complete BS.

Motion said:
:rolleyes2 Nice side step, again I'll remind you we're in the College Football forum, this thread is about the Florida/LSU game this weekend, not which QB is a better NFL prospect. Yes, Russell is a better NFL prospect, I admitted that. But to say Leak sucks and is a product of the system is complete BS.
Which system? This is the first year he has had the same Offense. He has had 3 different ones in 4 years!

Oboy said:
Which system? This is the first year he has had the same Offense. He has had 3 different ones in 4 years!

:yes: Exactly my point! :D

What I meant is that he is just a good college QB, like a Ken Dorsey... LSU will win! better defense and better running game

nick1 said:
What I meant is that he is just a good college QB, like a Ken Dorsey... LSU will win! better defense and better running game
That's not what you originally said. It's OK to be wrong sometimes

Cuban Dave 9 said:
That's not what you originally said. It's OK to be wrong sometimes
seems like I'm always getting proved wrong by someone, gotta start being careful what I say, leave it at this. LSU will win

Just had to post this quote here, I'm sure Timmy won't mind...

Timmy54 said:
silly silly tigers, chicks are for gators.

:lol:

Motion said:
:lol: Seriously man, quit while your ahead. The defense I'll give you, barely, #1 vs. #4 but running game???? Thats been LSU's biggest weakness this year, their running game is terrible.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sortab...SE&stable=rushing&stat=rushYds&dir=descending

That is correct.

We miss Joe Addai, and Alley Broussard is not 100% back from his knee injury. True freshman Charles Scott is starting for us right now.

However, our passing game is nothing short of AWESOME.

JaMarcus gets great protection and we have the best WR core in the SEC by far, and a top 5 WR core in the country.

Dwayne Bowe, Early Ducet, Buster Davis and Brandon LaFell. That's a phenomenal passing game.

It's no secret that LSU is an air-it-out team. But no one can stop it.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That is correct.

We miss Joe Addai, and Alley Broussard is not 100% back from his knee injury. True freshman Charles Scott is starting for us right now.

JaMarcus gets great protection and we have the best WR core in the SEC by far, and a top 5 WR core in the country.

Dwayne Bowe, Early Ducet, Buster Davis and Brandon LaFell. That's a phenomenal passing game.

Nelson can!

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Nelson can!
and Joyner :wink:

I'm beginning to convince myself we will see some aggressive blitz packages this week. Last week had vitually no pass rush w/o Marcus Thomas dominating the middle, yet we barely blitzed (at least as far as I can remember). I think Strong and Co. were holding back and keeping things vanilla, at least I hope that's what was happening.

We HAVE to pressure Russell.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That is correct.

:tantrum: Your definitely up there, definitely not "by far" though. :tongue:

nick1 said:
what was ken dorsey's record in college?

PROOF that florida will win. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom