Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allright Gators fans, here it is...LSU vs. Florida week.

Motion said:
:tantrum: Your definitely up there, definitely not "by far" though. :tongue:
I'm not even sure if it's better. It would depend on how you go about rating the unit. UF's depth is unreal at WR.

finswin56 said:
I'm not even sure if it's better. It would depend on how you go about rating the unit. UF's depth is unreal at WR.

:yeahthat: By "up there" I didn't mean on top, definitely top 3 though.

Florida/LSU
Tennessee

DolphinDevil28 said:
If you are a Florida fan, I don't think you'd like my Woooo thread. :lol:

Maybe I can make a neutral one.
No, no neutral one. I want to see you make a Woooo thread in Creole.

Wow, I was reading some LSU boards today and you'd think LSU already won the game just showing up. I hope the players feel the same way.

Here kitty kitty......

Motion said:
Wow, I was reading some LSU boards today and you'd think LSU already won the game just showing up. I hope the players feel the same way.

Here kitty kitty......

Yeah, I'm sure Les is telling them the game is in the bag. :lol:

:lol: Found this on Tiger Rant.

clear.gif

:lol: Like LSU fans have room to knock on coaches :lol:

Markus Thomas is back, Percy Harvin is playing.....this time just got a major boost.

Boston Herald said:
FLORIDA (-2) over Louisiana State - When Urban Meyer took over at Florida, one of his goals was to reestablish the program’s dominance in The Swamp. His Gators are 10-0 at home, winning by an average score of 34-11, so Florida looks like the pick in this battle for SEC supremacy.
Sounds good

DolphinDevil28 said:
On the Herd they said LSU is the best team in the SEC hands down and their defense will shut down Chris Leak.

Media picks mean nothing.

No doubt

FinSinceBirth said:
Markus Thomas is back, Percy Harvin is playing.....this time just got a major boost.
Just changed the spread overnight too!

Gators went from a +2 to a -2 in points!

Back
Top Bottom