Annual Draft Party 2007 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Draft Party 2007

Found it - thanks. You still bringing that JT jersey with you?

what's wrong with you Slappy... do you ALWAYS have to be mean to Stan... has he done something so evil you have to follow him around and demean him?

Morning Marty. :wink:

well, when you asked, I went out back and took a pic...here it is...

cameraaaaa0001-1.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Truly stunning view. You're so lucky. What body of water is that?

Too bad you can't come up for the party. One day you'll have to try and make it. I'll say hey to Mike for you though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Truly stunning view. You're so lucky. What body of water is that?

Too bad you can't come up for the party. One day you'll have to try and make it. I'll say hey to Mike for you though.

I would LOVE to head up there and partake, I'm sure it will be a blast... when the old hippohead passes I'll be able to travel again, I just won't lock him up in a kennel. Thanks for passing the greeting to Mr. Mike, I appreciate it!

It is Florida's Indian River Lagoon. You are looking from Jensen Beach towards Joe's Point on Hutchinsons Island.

what's wrong with you Slappy... do you ALWAYS have to be mean to Stan... has he done something so evil you have to follow him around and demean him?

how exactly did I follow him into this thread? I fail to see how what I said was mean as well. Uncalled for? Maybe. Mean? Not at all. Ive never seen someone post so much spam and get away with it. I tell someone to get a haircut and call them a hippie and I get warning points. This guy posts nothing meaningful and because hes a "legend" :rolleyes2 he can do whatever he wants.

Outside...VERY outside shot I'll be there. If I come, I'll probably bring one of the newer little Fin Fans with me.

Would be GREAT to see you again and your little fin fan.

Mary

Back
Top Bottom