Annual Draft Party 2007 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Draft Party 2007

Well, the sun is shinning, so that means practice with my kids softball teams, have fun and lets get Quinn!!!

Party was a great success. Nice to see all the finheaveners there again, namely Slappy, Stevendinho (who were both overjoyed that we didn't take Quinn - stevendinho even took a pic with his camera phone of the board when I had to erase Quinn's name and replace it with Ginn), phinsfan1221, Dolfan Dan, Dolfanrodney and others. Thanks and keep it tuned here for info on which game will be the kickoff party game.

had a good time too, still a little confused but i'll get over it,i will get to come for a 3 or 4 games this year. i'm pleased the way the draft went after the first rd, i wish quinn would have gone to cleveland with the third pick so we didn't have that build up,anyways nice meeting everyone, looking foward to the future,let me know if you run special threads on upcoming events, also if your getting together for preseaon games thanks

We get most of the pre-season games and we have a huge kickoff party. Stay tuned here for details. Glad you had a good time.

We get most of the pre-season games and we have a huge kickoff party. Stay tuned here for details. Glad you had a good time.
sounds good,i'm looking foward to watching beck, the more i read about him and watch interviews it make's sence,see you during the preseason

Back
Top Bottom