Annual Draft Party 2007 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Draft Party 2007

oh hey i forgot...what time is this shindig goin down?

Well, the party starts at noon, but you know Mike always lets the Dolphin fans in before everyone else. I'll be there around 9 helping to get everything set up. Can't wait - 2 days!

I was hoping for rain so I could cancel my practices after I get out of school and come over, but they are saying it will be sunny!:boohoo:

I know, I'm just busy with reports and projects this weekend. I don't even know how much of the draft i'll get to watch. :boohoo:

Well, we'll see you sometime soon then, if not this season then next. :D

Mike also has a great kickoff party for one of the first games of the season.

Good luck with school.

Well, we'll see you sometime soon then, if not this season then next. :D

Mike also has a great kickoff party for one of the first games of the season.

Good luck with school.

Cool, I'll try and keep my eyes peeled for talk about that.

(ps: who's Mike? lol)

how exactly did I follow him into this thread? I fail to see how what I said was mean as well. Uncalled for? Maybe. Mean? Not at all. Ive never seen someone post so much spam and get away with it. I tell someone to get a haircut and call them a hippie and I get warning points. This guy posts nothing meaningful and because hes a "legend" :rolleyes2 he can do whatever he wants.

Not mean...demean. My guess at the warning points would be because you called the POSTER a hippie. You know..attack the post, not the poster. So technically, you should have said, "Boy, that post looks like it eats too much granola", or something like that.

Just a thought.

Cool, I'll try and keep my eyes peeled for talk about that.

(ps: who's Mike? lol)

Mike - a/k/a Miami Mike and Professor Fin. Manager of the Sportz Bar. That's why we even have a Dolphins sports bar in Jersey. :wink: Here's a pic of him - he's on the left. That's Dolfan Rodney on the right.

Picture011-1.jpg

Not mean...demean. My guess at the warning points would be because you called the POSTER a hippie. You know..attack the post, not the poster. So technically, you should have said, "Boy, that post looks like it eats too much granola", or something like that.

Just a thought.

i said it jokingly with a smiley

Have fun at the draft party!!!! I Hope to make it for at least one game this year since i did not make it at all last year.

Back
Top Bottom