Another Hurricane THUG... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Hurricane THUG...

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Listen, I have all the reason to hate the Canes, but to call it a crap hole? 5 NC's in Football, 4 in Baseball, campus in the middle of the nicest neighborhood in South FLorida, Coral Gables, one of the best medical schools. If you want to say Merriweather is a thug, I'd agree, it is gutless to kick a man when he's down. But UM a crap hole? Is there anything to do in OHIO?

Rosenstiel Dave..you left out one of the finest Marine science schools in the world.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Listen, I have all the reason to hate the Canes, but to call it a crap hole? 5 NC's in Football, 4 in Baseball, campus in the middle of the nicest neighborhood in South FLorida, Coral Gables, one of the best medical schools. If you want to say Merriweather is a thug, I'd agree, it is gutless to kick a man when he's down. But UM a crap hole? Is there anything to do in OHIO?
King's Island is there.

305TillIDie said:
why is he a thug?

did he hurt someone? did he rob someone?

why do you call someone a thug and he didnt do none of those things?

?

why is the university of Miami is a crap hole?

did you know the University of miami has some of the best doctors and hospitals in the WHOLE country?
Well he did smack his pregnate girlfriend once.

305TillIDie said:
Link?

I just dont understand why everyone at the University of Miami is called a thug...
hahahaha, been living in a monastery bro? hahahaha because we EARNED it. :goof:

305TillIDie said:
answer this question, if you're a player and you see one of your guys getting body slammed and kicked in the head..what would YOU do?

Call 911... duhhh

305TillIDie said:
:lol:

when south carolina and clemson fights, no one is a thug..Maurice Clarett gets in trouble, hes not called a thug

they didn't spend the last twenty years developing the reputation did they? does convicts vs. catholics ring any bells...

who cares what maurice is called..he's in the joint calling somebody Daddy

305TillIDie said:
the police was already on the field :lol:

Speaking of those cops...

25905851-1.jpg

...........WTF!?!?!?!?

305TillIDie said:
:lol:

when south carolina and clemson fights, no one is a thug..Maurice Clarett gets in trouble, hes not called a thug

No, you are wrong, when those teams fought they were thugs. Do they fight almost every year and find themselves in trouble as much as Miami, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

And come to Columbus, Ohio and say the words Maurice Clarett and all you hear is "Thug." The difference is that Mo Clarett did all of his damage when he was no longer with the University. Jim Tressel would not have tollerated it, unlike almost every coach at Miami. Butch Davis was an acception.

Back
Top Bottom