Another Hurricane THUG... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Hurricane THUG...

i laughed a good 10 minutes when i heard him live...

U of M had a bye this past weekend, and hopefully they lose to Akron this saturday(surely Akron needs it). So I don't know why you guys keep referencing U of M fighting in a game against FIU on saturday, when they didn't even have a game. U of M would never refer to themselves as 'Thug U' either. You should really quit making these slanderous remarks about the U of M. People might get the wrong idea. :m359: :D

EAZY 0 said:
ok...so lets get this straight....you are out with your friends one night. all of a sudden a group of other guys tackles your smallest, skinniest friend, then proceeds to kick him. you would just stand there and watch? no, you would beat the crap otu of them, unless you are a woman.

stupid stupid analogy that in no way represents this situation.

Frisches13283 said:
U of M had a bye this past weekend, and hopefully they lose to Akron this saturday(surely Akron needs it). So I don't know why you guys keep referencing U of M fighting in a game against FIU on saturday, when they didn't even have a game. U of M would never refer to themselves as 'Thug U' either. You should really quit making these slanderous remarks about the U of M. People might get the wrong idea. :m359: :D

U of M is the wolverines.
UM is the hurricanes.

305TillIDie said:
Lamar is wrong for saying all of that..but a the sametime, you cant hold that in..hes a ex-Miami player..of course he would be hyped and talking....

then again..the comments isnt the smartest thing to do on a broadcast though
:sidelol:

Big difference. Lamar has a JOB. He was broadcasting for COMCAST, not his own personal radio station. You dont say stuff like that when you are broadcasting for a company you WORK for.

Look at ALL the announcers in the nation. How many of them are alumni at a college? Would it be acceptable for ALL of them to say crap like that if they were announcing their alumni's football game?

He showed his IQ (or lack thereof) by making his statements and he should be fired immediately by Comcast.

:sidelol: God I enjoy loving the team everybody hates, it makes me love 'em even more. :evil: It's easy to use rational thinking like breaking up the fight on the field when you're watching it on tv. When you're surrounded by 50 guys and a crowd yelling, it's a little harder. Keep bringin' the hate anti-UM fans, we love you for it. :peace:

death7star said:
U of M is the wolverines.
UM is the hurricanes.

By that then, UM is also the Red Hawks. There are two University of Miami's, which is what I was joking about. I think you missed it though.

If what that FIU person said really "hurt your feelings", talk smack back and lay him out the next play. I mean its football, you get to knock some heads while in play

FIU started the brawl, Its what a UM player did after the score that pissed off the FIU players, whas his face pointed and bowed towards the FIU sideline. However that does not justify this fight. Its an embarassment.

Nappy Roots said:
k. you push the guy away and push the guy off your teammate, while they smack both of you upside the head.

it doesnt matter what your upbringing is, if you dont defend yourself, your not a man.
If you sink to they're level, you're not a man.

Jaydog57 said:
:sidelol: God I enjoy loving the team everybody hates, it makes me love 'em even more. :evil: It's easy to use rational thinking like breaking up the fight on the field when you're watching it on tv. When you're surrounded by 50 guys and a crowd yelling, it's a little harder. Keep bringin' the hate anti-UM fans, we love you for it. :peace:
Keep making excuses for these guys, I pity you for it.

Jaydog57 said:

It will always be all about the U :evil:

you either hate us or you love us

Where does this love or hate for the U thing come from? I was completely indifferent towards them, probably leaning towards liking them before they played UL and then this. Lets not act like people really care UM, you arent the Yankees where everyone has an opinion.

Jaydog57 said:

the u is the best, i dont understand why people are getting mad at what the announcer said who got fired(i heared he got fired on nfl network) yea he was politically wrong for saying what he said but you gotta love that cuz you barley see a announcer speak there minds like that lol I loved it.

one time for my boy Lamar..we'll miss you in the booth man! :boohoo:

lamar_thomas-1.jpg

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom