Another Hurricane THUG... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Hurricane THUG...

primetime23 said:
the u is the best, i dont understand why people are getting mad at what the announcer said who got fired(i heared he got fired on nfl network) yea he was politically wrong for saying what he said but you gotta love that cuz you barley see a announcer speak there minds like that lol I loved it.

Yea, there is a reason they dont speak thier mind, they will get fired. His comments were funny but they werent apporitate to be said while coverin the game. If he said that stuff in a bar with friends that fine, but not on tv.

305TillIDie said:
one time for my boy Lamar..we'll miss you in the booth man! :boohoo:

You may miss him in the booth, but you can go see him next week flippin' burgers down at the McDonalds across from the "OB Baby!" :lol:

The guy is a typical Miami thug. That university is a crap hole.:shakeno:

OSUDauby said:
You may miss him in the booth, but you can go see him next week flippin' burgers down at the McDonalds across from the "OB Baby!" :lol:

Listen, I have all the reason to hate the Canes, but to call it a crap hole? 5 NC's in Football, 4 in Baseball, campus in the middle of the nicest neighborhood in South FLorida, Coral Gables, one of the best medical schools. If you want to say Merriweather is a thug, I'd agree, it is gutless to kick a man when he's down. But UM a crap hole? Is there anything to do in OHIO?

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Listen, I have all the reason to hate the Canes, but to call it a crap hole? 5 NC's in Football, 4 in Baseball, campus in the middle of the nicest neighborhood in South FLorida, Coral Gables, one of the best medical schools. If you want to say Merriweather is a thug, I'd agree, it is gutless to kick a man when he's down. But UM a crap hole? Is there anything to do in OHIO?

You would think that someone defending a town and a university could get the name of the individual right.:shakeno:
Read the post, we are speaking of Lamar Thomas.

And one of the nicest neighborhoods, huh?? Was there ANY emphasis on the word neighborHOOD??
What is the crime rate and drug traffic rate down there??
Ohio State is a much bigger school with less crime and a better medical school that you pointed out.
Columbus has 4 seasons, Miami has 1 so you can do MUCH more in Ohio as opposed to Florida. The only thing we miss out on (which I DO miss) is the beach.

But, believe me, I'd rather live in a safe, clean, THUG U free place like Ohio than deal with all the trash that comes with Miami. Just a personal opinion though, not an attack.

OSUDauby said:
You would think that someone defending a town and a university could get the name of the individual right.:shakeno:

And one of the nicest neighborhoods, huh?? Was there ANY emphasis on the word neighborHOOD??
Ohio State is a much bigger school with less crime and a better medical school that you pointed out.
Columbus has 4 seasons, Miami has 1 so you can do MUCH more in Ohio as opposed to Florida. The only thing we miss out on (which I DO miss) is the beach.

But, believe me, I'd rather live in a safe, clean, THUG U free place like Ohio than deal with all the trash that comes with Miami. Just a personal opinion though, not an attack.

That's a very biased and misinformed opinion.

OSUDauby said:

I can't help ignorance

OSUDauby said:
And Blade....change your sig baby! It should read, "Last Victim....January 8th."

I cant change it, i didnt make it. I dont know how to do all the stuff.

Cuban Dave 9 said:

We have some of the finest strip clubs around. I can talk from personal experience. :D LOL.

But i wouldnt claim OSU has the nice campus ever. OSU campus does have its good parts and it have it bad parts.

Blade said:
We have some of the finest strip clubs around. I can talk from personal experience. :D LOL.

But i wouldnt claim OSU has the nice campus ever. OSU campus does have its good parts and it have it bad parts.

I think Tampa Bay has nicer strip clubs. I think it's either Dallas or Houston that is really known for strip clubs too. I mean, I wouldn't know, that's just what I've heard.

DonShula84 said:
Where does this love or hate for the U thing come from? I was completely indifferent towards them, probably leaning towards liking them before they played UL and then this. Lets not act like people really care UM, you arent the Yankees where everyone has an opinion.
Exactly. Im a Penn State fan. I never could car anything about Florida football schools. I didnt like or hate any of them, mostly because they usually had nothing to do with Penn State. I only really rooted against them when FSU played PSU in the Orange Bowl last year.

There is no love or hate only for Miami. People who are neutral obervers and had no feelings either way towards the school think the situation that happened was horrible and that Lamar Thomas should have never said anything like that on the air.

Im glad he got fired. Add another U-M so called "thug" to the welfare line this week. People have to understand that when you are being paid to do something and working and representing a company, you cant just say whatever pops into your head. Tell Lamar Im sure Burger King has openings behind the deep fryer for him.

That is an ignorant statement, Coral Gables is a nice area.

OSUDauby said:
Yeah, I would fight back, except the U of M were on a football field, in pads, with the reputation of the entire school on their shoulders.

And if I am out with my friends and get into a fight, I'd end up in jail.

One Miami thug took his helmet off to hit someone else over the head with it. In that case a helmet should be viewed as a weapon. That quite possibly COULD have seriously hurt OR killed someone.

NEVER in a fight would I go to that extent as to swinging an object OR stomp on someone on the groud. You proved my point exactlly, U of M is has NO class and would go to ANY extent to prove that they are thugs.

I agree man. That helmet smack was RIDICULOUS. Then the guy (I think it was Merriweather) stomping on the downed FIU player MULTIPLE times. The Titans player (Haynesworth right?) got suspended FOUR GAMES for kicking the guys helmet off then kicking him again. Merriweather stomped a good 4 or 5 times on the guy (not to mention it was one downed FIU player with like 8 Hurricanes surrounding and kicking on him) and got suspended ONE GAME!?!?! That crap looked more like a friggin GANG INITIATION than a sports fight.

I am sorry, but "the U" is absolutely ridiculous and out of hand. That is their THIRD fight of the season, and they bring it upon themselves. They disrespect other teams by jumping up and down on their logo pregame, yet they whine and cry when someone other team disrespects them, and they handlie it "like they do on the streets" :rolleyes2.

Give me a ****ing break already. This REALLY pisses me off. I've watched this stuff for years now and kept my mouth shut. I've watched as players, both current and former, get arrested for anything from drug charges to suspected MURDER off the field, and start brawls, play dirty, and disrespect other teams on teh field, and yet nothing gets done. However other schools have a player do any of that, hell, even LESS offenses than that, and they get suspensions or kicked off the team etc etc, and it doesn't matter if they are a star player or not.

ONE GAME suspension for taking off your helmet and BEATING another player over the HEAD? ONE GAME suspension for surrounding a downed opposing player and repeatedly STOMPING on him? Off the field, that is felony assault, apparently on the field it's acceptable. This was no sports brawl, this was a gang fight. Sports brawls are baseball bencehs clearing and a few punches thrown (or an old man coach being thrown to the ground *COUGH PDERO MARTINEZ COUGH* lol). Hockey fights are one-on-one with a few punches thrown and that's it. This was no sports brawl, this was an excuse for the Hurricanes to continue their thug-style and not get in (legal) trouble.

Even the Hurricanes in the pros are the least behaved ones. The Hurricanes players are the only ones who CONSISTANTLY get in trouble with the law off the filed or the league on the field. Miami Hurricane players are also the only ones who I see carrying the "thug" representation into the league consistantly. Yes, there are players from other schools who wear the huge shirts and tons of bliung and gold teeth etc etc, but the majority of them are from "the U". It's sloppy, a bad example, and not very proffessional. It's getting old already :rolleyes2.

Those players who participated in the stomping incident and the guy who used his helmet as a weapon should be suspended for the seasons, possibly kicked off the team, and be prosecuted by police.

OSUDauby said:

why is he a thug?

did he hurt someone? did he rob someone?

why do you call someone a thug and he didnt do none of those things?

?

why is the university of Miami is a crap hole?

did you know the University of miami has some of the best doctors and hospitals in the WHOLE country?

Back
Top Bottom