Another Hurricane THUG... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Hurricane THUG...

Oh and 305TillIDie,
This may be the funniest quote I have ever seen... (in your sig.)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=15615"It's something they started And our guys finished it. ... They're going home with a 35-0 loss and they're 0-7."

-Kyle Wright, Hurricanes QB

HAHA, he was talking trash about beating a joke team like FIU. The 'Canes are pathetic. You know your team is bad when you talk this much trash about FIU!

Trekbiz said:
The whole thread is about Hurricane thugs.
Defensive?

If pointing out reality is defensive then so be it.
I pointed out Florida because Cuban Dave is just another fan of another team taking this opportunity to insinuate that this altercation is proof that UM is a team of thugs while their team is clearly above this type of behavior.

That is what is amusing and what I'm pointing out.

By the way, the only ones that are proud of a name called Thug U would be thugs themselves.
I'm no fan of it, nor am I a fan of what happened.
Oh, sorry, I meant assuming

OSUDauby said:
And you all can bash on Ohio State, saying that they have thugs, but all you have done is brought up players getting into trouble AFTER they left the school. Maurice Clarett & Santonio Holmes did nothing to get into trouble during their tenure at Ohio State.

Clarett left then got into a lot of trouble. Holmes was already in the NFL when he was busted.

Look at Ohio State over the past 5-6 years. They have a sparkling reputation. And it wasn't NEARLY as bad as Miami's before those years.
both schools had problems..hell, most do

bringing up Clarett is to say..dont bash Miami while your team had problems too...

OSUDauby said:
Oh and 305TillIDie,
This may be the funniest quote I have ever seen... (in your sig.)

"It's something they started And our guys finished it. ... They're going home with a 35-0 loss and they're 0-7."

-Kyle Wright, Hurricanes QB

HAHA, he was talking trash about beating a joke team like FIU. The 'Canes are pathetic. You know your team is bad when you talk this much trash about FIU!

and you know what? kyle said it right..FIU started and Miami finished it..dont write the checks that your *** cant cash

305TillIDie said:
and you know what? kyle said it right..FIU started and Miami finished it..dont write the checks that your *** cant cash

Yeah, and don't act like a pimp when your team beats a team that should be D-III and you're a D-I team that will struggle to make a bowl game. As well as being led by a lame duck coach who, at this time should be dusting his resume off. Coaker will be at a FIU-type school next season.

And, if I saw the incident correctly, didn't a Thug U player point at the other bench and bow after scoring a TD?

So, tell me again how FIU started it? The FIU player reacted at UM's kicker after the initial incident. (Which was completely uncalled for as well.)

OSUDauby said:
Yeah, and don't act like a pimp when your team beats a team that should be D-III and you're a D-I team that will struggle to make a bowl game. As well as being led by a lame duck coach who, at this time should be dusting his resume off. Coaker will be at a FIU-type school next season.
Coker will be gone..who cares about Coker now?

and the pimp thing..FIU was Miami's hoe on saturday night :sidelol:

FIU begged Miami to play this game..not the other way around

305TillIDie said:
and the pimp thing..FIU was Miami's hoe on saturday night :sidelol:

Well, I guess if you're proud that your teams plays teams like FIU and is that excited by beating them then you're right.

But, when Ohio State plays cupcake teams similar to FIU, we don't get that excited. We support our team and expect them to act like professional young men, not like wanna be gang bangers all hyped up to actually win a game.

OSUDauby said:
Well, I guess if you're proud that your teams plays teams like FIU and is that excited by beating them then you're right.

But, when Ohio State plays cupcake teams similar to FIU, we don't get that excited. We support our team and expect them to act like professional young men, not like wanna be gang bangers all hyped up to actually win a game.

answer this question, if you're a player and you see one of your guys getting body slammed and kicked in the head..what would YOU do?

If I were on the field, I would do the smart thing most likely and break it up and let the refs hand out PF on the other team.

If I were on the bench, I would stay there like a civilized, discipline individual...not charge the field with my helmet over my head and swinging it at a guy not even looking.

305TillIDie said:
yeah..no doubt about it..but it was a street fight

people dont really care what they do in a street fight :lol:

both teams is stupid for the brawl..but if FIU didnt slam a guy from miami, this wouldnt never happened

True, it became a street fight real quick and in street fights anythin goes. But it should have never happened.

FIU had no reason to body slam the other guy. They were losing, they should have taken the beat down and went home.

But then again, i dont think the player should have bowed after scoring a TD. That was just rubbin salt in an open wound.

But better heads so have prevailed and the game should have finished without a fight.

Blade said:
True, it became a street fight real quick and in street fights anythin goes. But it should have never happened.

FIU had no reason to body slam the other guy. They were losing, they should have taken the beat down and went home.

But then again, i dont think the player should have bowed after scoring a TD. That was just rubbin salt in an open wound.

But better heads so have prevailed and the game should have finished without a fight.
I saw Kenny Phillips talking to an FIU player he played with in High School with right after the fight..I though that was great to see..they didnt get caught up in that non-sense

305TillIDie said:
I saw Kenny Phillips talking to an FIU player he played with in High School with right after the fight..I though that was great to see..they didnt get caught up in that non-sense

I only saw the clips on espn and what not, so i didnt get to see the whole thing. so i can only comment on what i saw. but i thought it was fun to watch. for some reason, fights are fun to watch as long as i am not involved, LOL.

thats good that some players held thier cool and brushed it off.

Back
Top Bottom