Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Smith tore off Incognito's helmet and swung it at him

13Dolfan87

Scout Team
Reaction score
Texans are a dirty team

Jay Glazer just showed a video on FoxSports1 showing Texans DE Antonio Smith ripping Incognito's helmet off and smacking Richie with it. Couldn't find the video online yet, but a Texans site made a gif of it.

iBE3eUN6mR3hUgif-1.jpg

Smith better get suspended for this.

Incog had a handful of facemask himself.

No excuse for smith's actions though.

Should get at least one game and a very hefty fine.

I dont know how the hand to tannys facemask did not get called either. Poor no calls in this game.

Smith was the jerk-off who bitched and moaned about Cog after the Houston game last year. **** this guy, he obviously has a beef with Cog.

Cog is jacking up Smith as well there tho. Looks like Cog smacks him in the head too, but with his helmet on.

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer released a video Monday of Texans RE Antonio Smith ripping off Dolphins LG Richie Incognito's helmet in last week's preseason game and striking Incognito in the face with it.
Glazer, arguably the most plugged-in of all NFL reporters, suspects Smith will face a "severe" penalty and quite possibly a multi-game suspension. "I think it'll be more than a fine," stated Glazer. "I think we're looking at a suspension." Ex-NFL official and current FOX officiating analyst Mike Pereira agreed. It's a non-football act, and the intent was malicious. Per Glazer, the NFL has been made aware of the video and is currently debating its penalty.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2840/antonio-smith

hmnmm I don't guess that block Thomas did was any value either. yep he's worthless alright.

Maybe its just me but there should be an unwritten rule that you don't rush 7 or more during preseason. The Texans are quickly becoming a most hated team for me.

Back
Top Bottom