Any News on that Water Park? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any News on that Water Park?

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Any new information about this? We need some excitement around the stadium and the area. Not everyone is comfortable at Tootsies these days. Last time I was there I got...well, nevermind.

It has been roughly a year and a half since I've read anything new about the park but I did find a video about the park back before the season disaster began. Says it will open in 2012.

Hopefully Mr. Ross gets that water park fully operational before the season begins.

Maybe there will be a Jeff Ireland Dunk Tank.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...-sun-life-stadium-world-waterpark-association

[video=youtube;zvsbgRZbz4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvsbgRZbz4w[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
No I'm saying fully operational as in all of the attractions open by the first game of the season.

Is one of the attractions a giant laser cannon that will blow up the Patriots' team plane as it's coming in to land at MIA?

[video=youtube;zvsbgRZbz4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvsbgRZbz4w[/video]

With our luck...above is what Ross wanted to put up, but below is a picture of what we will actually get.

thumbnailaspxq1532221927755id1314e2a4ba4-1.jpg

Any new information about this? We need some excitement around the stadium and the area. Not everyone is comfortable at Tootsies these days. Last time I was there I got...well, nevermind.

It has been roughly a year and a half since I've read anything new about the park but I did find a video about the park back before the season disaster began. Says it will open in 2012.

Hopefully Mr. Ross gets that water park fully operational before the season begins.

Maybe there will be a Jeff Ireland Dunk Tank.

Little_Rascals-1.jpg

This will be another failure much like when they tried to have weekday/ends margarita ville type crap at the stadium.

No one wants to drive to that dump for any other reason than a football game. Stop trying to make the stadium an attraction when it's not. It's not like its located in south beach or key biscayne next to shops and malls and club like AAA.

Foolish

I just heard from Mr. Ross and he was hoping to set up a Slip N Slide in my back yard. I of course, will take a week to get back to him and then tell him no, I'm actually going to set it up in my neighbors back yard, but good luck with your search.

Tootsie's has become a kind of stripper Costco. Still, if they manage to somehow combine the new water park and Tootsie's then I'm unquestionably getting season tickets and I wouldn't care if we dig up Rich Kotite and stick his decaying corpse on the sidelines.

I just heard from Mr. Ross and he was hoping to set up a Slip N Slide in my back yard. I of course, will take a week to get back to him and then tell him no, I'm actually going to set it up in my neighbors back yard, but good luck with your search.
Heh. :lol:

so that is why kept ireland so he could run the water park it makes perfect sense now

Imagine the homefield advantage here...let the other team play in the water park. Lock ours up. They get exhausted. We win. Fool proof.

Back
Top Bottom