Any News on that Water Park? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any News on that Water Park?

They would probably still find a way to beat us.
With our luck, the only two to survive the crash would be Brady and Belichick ,and Brady. And of course Kraft would spend his entire fortune petitioning the league to allow a rebuilt, bionoic Brady to play. This half man, half machine, half Dolphin Killer would eventually break every record because he would never have to retire... eventually getting bored with the sport to play soccer, winning a world cup for Canada or Mexico.

* * * 01.14.2013 PISS & MOAN UPDATE * * *

Can I get a mutha phuckin' bump in da house??

Dolphins want $400M for stadium upgrades & renovations.

LOL @ That nonsense.

Where's my water park, Mr. Ross?? Is this just another limp dick promise you've made? Here it is 2013 already. I need somewhere to go at halftime when I'm good and drunk because we're down by three touchdowns to the New England Patriots because we're waiting for Tom Brady to retire lmao. Enough of this dog ****, horse ****, dolphin **** fiasco.

Tear No Life Stadium down and just build a new stadium all together. Hoodwink the tax payers and politicians of Miami-Dade into footing the bill like the Marlins did. It can't be too difficult to pull off if the Marlins did it. Find a spot for a new stadium. Use that big nose of yours to sniff out some real estate since that's your area of expertise anyway. Use those big Dumbo ears of yours to listen to attractive offers for a possible stadium site.

Do something other than look goofy in the newspaper and defend Jeff Ireland at every turn.

BUILD. MY. WATER. PARK.

This is an early nominee for post of the year.

i'll bring some excitement to Miami when I bring a few broads to the water park with their funbags popping out all over the place... OHHH!

Great thread. Great bump. I missed it the first time. Must have been during one of my lengthy absences.

I particularly enjoyed the ridiculous water park quotes from Mike Dee. Our trained seal. If Stephen Ross sold dead flies, you could find a quote from Mike Dee that they are state-of-the-art dead flies.

If Ross wants an attraction for the stadium....... then why not just build an NFL MIAMI DOLPHIN EXPERIENCE theme gaming area? Have it open before and after the games, and charge an entrance fee, and you could even include "package pricing" for Sunday's game + entrance to the gaming area type of deals. The games in there could be all about football.

So......example.. a QB CHALLENGE area filled with the following :

QB ACCURACY - where fans get to throw accurate passes into life-size Dolphin player cutouts, and it shows up on a little scoreboard there.
QB ARM STRENGTH - add a speedometer type of thing like they use in baseball, and fans can see how hard they can throw a football, and they have to hit a target

LINEMAN CHALLENGE - where fans have to get in a 3point stance and explode into a soft bag and it records how strong you pushed it on the scoreboard

lots of games like that, using all DOLPHINS players cutouts. Add in carnival like scores to win Dolphins gear like T-Shirts, plush dolphin stuffed animal, Dolphins hats, etc....

Then, add a "Meet a Dolphin" area, where every week, 1 Miami Dolphin player on the current roster is there to take pictures with the fans for 30 minutes. You could also add a bunch of other cool little things that are cheap to maintain and introduce.

Courtesy of Barry Jackson: ### 'Ross said he’s waiting to see if this project will go forward before deciding whether to proceed with longstanding plans for a water park across from Sun Life Stadium. “We’ll look into the water park [regardless], but it’s best to do it together,” he said.'

Great thread. Great bump. I missed it the first time. Must have been during one of my lengthy absences.

I particularly enjoyed the ridiculous water park quotes from Mike Dee. Our trained seal. If Stephen Ross sold dead flies, you could find a quote from Mike Dee that they are state-of-the-art dead flies.

Priceless!

Back
Top Bottom