Any News on that Water Park? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any News on that Water Park?

People will complain about anything. Let the inner child in you speak--- it's a freaking water park people! A Dolphin themed park would be bad *** imo

This will be another failure much like when they tried to have weekday/ends margarita ville type crap at the stadium.

No one wants to drive to that dump for any other reason than a football game. Stop trying to make the stadium an attraction when it's not. It's not like its located in south beach or key biscayne next to shops and malls and club like AAA.

Foolish

I agree. That whole Jimmy Buffet/Margaritaville thing made me cringe! Appealing to who? 50-something year old divorced bachelors? Embarrassing. Just keep it about football. I wish we had restaurants/bars around the facility, we don't and probably never will. The stadium is in the middle of butt nowhere. Don't try and make it some gimmicky destination spot. And pleaaase for the love of God stop using Gloria Estefan, Eenrique Iglesias and Fergie to market OUR team! None of the fans I see and talk with at the game give two ****s about them

[video=youtube;45E4fWW2eaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45E4fWW2eaw&feature=related[/video]

* * * 01.14.2013 PISS & MOAN UPDATE * * *

Can I get a mutha phuckin' bump in da house??

Dolphins want $400M for stadium upgrades & renovations.

LOL @ That nonsense.

Where's my water park, Mr. Ross?? Is this just another limp dick promise you've made? Here it is 2013 already. I need somewhere to go at halftime when I'm good and drunk because we're down by three touchdowns to the New England Patriots because we're waiting for Tom Brady to retire lmao. Enough of this dog ****, horse ****, dolphin **** fiasco.

Tear No Life Stadium down and just build a new stadium all together. Hoodwink the tax payers and politicians of Miami-Dade into footing the bill like the Marlins did. It can't be too difficult to pull off if the Marlins did it. Find a spot for a new stadium. Use that big nose of yours to sniff out some real estate since that's your area of expertise anyway. Use those big Dumbo ears of yours to listen to attractive offers for a possible stadium site.

Do something other than look goofy in the newspaper and defend Jeff Ireland at every turn.

BUILD. MY. WATER. PARK.

I can't wait

trainadolphin-1.jpg

clear.gif

tumblr_m9smizqR5p1rqhbvqo1_500-1.gif

We can really get fancy and incorporate more celebrities.

Jet Ski rides with Sean Kingston

Boat tours with Daunte Culpepper

Swimming lessons with Natalie Wood. Maybe bring in Rodney King if its slammed on game day.

A good time would be had by all.

God Dam that Jeff Ireland dunk tank would make a lot of money. After every loss have some fans throwing pies and tomatoes at him while others are trying to dunk him while others are pissing in the water.

Back
Top Bottom