Any thoughts on why our 2017 QB starter is so hated by this author? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any thoughts on why our 2017 QB starter is so hated by this author?

OH c'mon! I don't see any point blank the Dolphins will win the SB with Jay Cutler predictions. I see 2 hypotheticals and 2 where the opposite is stated in your examples. This is not a Super Bowl team regardless of the QB. Everybody should have easily seen that in like April.
Oh I see your point blank guy. you want exact verbiage, discussions about it isn't good enough for you. Whatever....

Oh I see your point blank guy. you want exact verbiage, discussions about it isn't good enough for you. Whatever....

Just don't think anyone truly sees or saw a Super bowl team here at any point this offseason. Cutler never changed that.

Just don't think anyone truly sees or saw a Super bowl team here at any point this offseason. Cutler never changed that.
WTF If there's a discussion about it, that means some think it can happen, Which my original post stated.

Sorry to be a stubborn ass but we can agree to disagree. I've heard and presented tons of hypotheticals nobody thought were really possible in various discussions. We see it all the time on here. I'm sure there are folks here who think the 2017 Dolphins could win the Super Bowl regardless of who the QB is. My guess is those posters are few and far between. You could put it to bed by giving me 5 usernames that are on seriously on the we will win the super bowl with Jay Cutler bandwagon. To be clear that's not the same wagon as the Cutler is better than Tannehill one. I believe there are many more posters, but probably still not that many, who truly believe the latter whether I agree with them or not. I have a hard time believing there are many, if any, who truly believe we will win the SB with Cutler, or would have with Tanny for that matter, regardless of what hypotheticals are discussed on here.

That's it I'm putting this to bed, lets just disagree.

Boy did you circle jerk this post. I don't have to prove anything to you and It's against the TOs to call out other posters, which I'm not going to do.
I provided a discussion about the topic and that's all I have to do.

The difference is that as partisan fans, there's enough there with Cutler to offer a glimmer of hope, as elusive as that is. Compare that to the majority, without heads up behinds, who on the basis of Tannehill's last 8 games had reasonable "hope," that was never confused with "expectation," but on the other spectrum, neither was it baseless.

Back
Top Bottom