Archie Manning Doubts Peyton and Luck Want to be Teammates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Archie Manning Doubts Peyton and Luck Want to be Teammates

One year of cap hell for Indy to earn a boat load of picks and almost guarantee them another decade of brillance is well worth it!

When Palmer gets a 1st and 2nd that escalates to another 1st then trading for Manning starts at two 1st's and then gets going from there.

Manning will be 36 with serious neck problems. I don't think he's worth as much as you think he's worth. He's got 2-3 years left, and he's sure to be in decline. A team will need to be in "win now" mode to take a shot on him.

Manning will be 36 with serious neck problems. I don't think he's worth as much as you think he's worth. He's got 2-3 years left, and he's sure to be in decline. A team will need to be in "win now" mode to take a shot on him.

Nobody is giving squat for Manning unless he's cleared to play. A healthy Manning puts Miami, NYJ, SF, Houston as a top 4 team in the NFL, which means you have a greater chance to win super bowls for the next 4/5 years. We instantly become better then NE and really only GB could be argued as the better team. Of course that's just my opinion.

Nobody is giving squat for Manning unless he's cleared to play. A healthy Manning puts Miami, NYJ, SF, Houston as a top 4 team in the NFL, which means you have a greater chance to win super bowls for the next 4/5 years. We instantly become better then NE and really only GB could be argued as the better team. Of course that's just my opinion.

You think Miami is a 36 year old Peyton Manning coming off of three major neck surgeries away from being a top four team? Okay, yeah, nevermind.

I love how Archie Manning always tries to intervene with teams that his sons may play for. Who cares what Archie or Peyton think. Draft for the future. Look what happened when Manning went down. That should have been a lesson in and of itself...

You think Miami is a 36 year old Peyton Manning coming off of three major neck surgeries away from being a top four team? Okay, yeah, nevermind.

What was I thinking, we're right on track with M.Moore. Can I still join the bandwagon? Is there still room on the short bus, lol!
I'll take my chances with a 36 year old great QB, once again after he has been cleared to play.

I'm not sure Manning will be the cure all, but the Colts were a top team and without Manning they are dead last. Thats the type of player this guy is/was.

How is his neck going to affect his physical ability to play? From what has been conveyed it's more of an issue of the permanent damage should he get hurt with his neck's current condition than it hindering his physical ability to play. In simplier terms, it's not his ability to move his neck that's the problem, it's the danger if he were to injure his neck.

na25-1.jpg

If by doubt he means I talked to my son and he said "F*ck no he isn't taking my job", then this sounds accurate...

Another question I have is, what would it cost to acquire that 1st overall pick if Miami had, for example, the 7th overall selection? Two 1sts, two 3rds, two 5ths, two 7ths and a player? Is that worth it for Miami? For Indianapolis? Personally, I would think so...

Discuss....

I think it would be 3 first's or 2 first's and 2 2nd's.............

Back
Top Bottom