Are all the TC Reports on VIP? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are all the TC Reports on VIP?

vt_dolfan

E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!
Reaction score
Cuz..usually we see something in here by now??

I was pretty sure they were an early and late practice...

Just in case this gets brought up....I move that things like Breaking News..TC Reports...etc remain in the open forum. Im not suggesting that wont be the case, by the way. However, we are part of the way through TC and I for one have been coming dailey to read up on Dolphin news. As much as I would love to give up $24 dollars...which by the way I KNOW EQUALS 2 DOLLARS A MONTH...it isnt in the books at the moment. So ..for us fans who cant pay the money now...please make that type of information readily available to us all.

Thanks.

AFAIK it will be readily available for everyone, there might be some features that will be available only for VIP members and their spouses but otherwise 99% of all news will be in the public forum. However while my opinion was asked on the VIP forum, I am not a mod just a contributor so I may be blowing smoke out my backside and be all wrong.

todays practice was 3:30-5 or 5:30 its tough for some of us inthe middle of the week to get out to practice. But nothing is in any VIP area.

vt_dolfan said:
I was pretty sure they were an early and late practice...

Just in case this gets brought up....I move that things like Breaking News..TC Reports...etc remain in the open forum. Im not suggesting that wont be the case, by the way. However, we are part of the way through TC and I for one have been coming dailey to read up on Dolphin news. As much as I would love to give up $24 dollars...which by the way I KNOW EQUALS 2 DOLLARS A MONTH...it isnt in the books at the moment. So ..for us fans who cant pay the money now...please make that type of information readily available to us all.

Thanks.

I personally guarentee that those who can't afford the $24 will still get the best and fastest dolphin news anywhere in the world. END OF STORY

A Wing Pilot said:
I personally guarentee that those who can't afford the $24 will still get the best and fastest dolphin news anywhere in the world. END OF STORY

I'd hope so... FinHeaven appears to be taking on a commercial perspective. Let's hope its just an illusion.

its not commercial itsmore of a lets not make aj, muck, and the other mods pay out of there own pocket. I know that they were worried about this and demand that the forums stay as awsome as ever !!!! To be honest with you guys I'm in the main forum 99% of the time. I really think its getting way too much negative feedback. remember this is THE LARGEST non official football fan site in the country/world I believe. you have to assume that the adds and merchandise just aren't cutting it to this point. As i mentioned earlier if you got a better idea let AJ know!!!!

Training camp reports will still be free... they will be readily accessible to everyone!

vt_dolfan said:
Cuz..usually we see something in here by now??

Don't sweat it man. Training camp reports, and the draft gurus help this sites growth in the off seasons.

The new section was not made to make a killing guys, it was made so the site can eventually run on it's own. This way Finheaven stays put forever.

As for a report, I've been swamped at work. Sorry.

Ozzy said:
Don't sweat it man. Training camp reports, and the draft gurus help this sites growth in the off seasons.

The new section was not made to make a killing guys, it was made so the site can eventually run on it's own. This way Finheaven stays put forever.

As for a report, I've been swamped at work. Sorry.

Don't worry Oz, each report is worth the wait. :D

Hope we can see another sooN!

A Wing Pilot said:
its not commercial itsmore of a lets not make aj, muck, and the other mods pay out of there own pocket. I know that they were worried about this and demand that the forums stay as awsome as ever !!!! To be honest with you guys I'm in the main forum 99% of the time. I really think its getting way too much negative feedback. remember this is THE LARGEST non official football fan site in the country/world I believe. you have to assume that the adds and merchandise just aren't cutting it to this point. As i mentioned earlier if you got a better idea let AJ know!!!!

Sorry, I didn't clarify too much. I have no problem with people pitching in. I will i nthe future as well. But this VIP status has some members thinking they are in group-A, and everyone else is in group-B. Like they are in Beverly Hills, and the rest of us are down in Compton.

Back
Top Bottom