Are all the TC Reports on VIP? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are all the TC Reports on VIP?

4evaFinz said:
Sorry, I didn't clarify too much. I have no problem with people pitching in. I will i nthe future as well. But this VIP status has some members thinking they are in group-A, and everyone else is in group-B. Like they are in Beverly Hills, and the rest of us are down in Compton.
No one is making you feel like that.

inFINSible said:
No one is making you feel like that.

LOL, are you serious? I think you missed out on some wonderful threads yesterday then.

4evaFinz said:
LOL, are you serious? I think you missed out on some wonderful threads yesterday then.
Well, without knowing what you are talking about I'd say that whoever tried to make you feel that way is misinformed to say the least.

You, being informed, should have no problem blowing off someone who you know is misinformed.

If someone has the ability to make you feel anything, you're giving them too much power over your life.

A Wing Pilot said:
I personally guarentee that those who can't afford the $24 will still get the best and fastest dolphin news anywhere in the world. END OF STORY

That's mostly from fellow fans, not the site. Fans are doing the TC reports, they should remain free for all.

inFINSible said:
Well, without knowing what you are talking about I'd say that whoever tried to make you feel that way is misinformed to say the least.

You, being informed, should have no problem blowing off someone who you know is misinformed.

If someone has the ability to make you feel anything, you're giving them too much power over your life.
InFins, the thing was that yesterday some "crazy" threads were created suggesting some most improbable trades. The exact thing the VIP guys DON'T want to read. So in the threads they wrote things like "Thank God for the VIP room" and stuff like that, giving the impression of elitism.

4evaFinz said:
Sorry, I didn't clarify too much. I have no problem with people pitching in. I will i nthe future as well. But this VIP status has some members thinking they are in group-A, and everyone else is in group-B. Like they are in Beverly Hills, and the rest of us are down in Compton.

Show me a post where that has happened. I was on the board until 4am, and cruised just about every thread (VIP and Main) and didn't see any of that. If anything, I saw people who have signed up for VIP trying to squash comments/perceptions such as the one you just posted.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Show me a post where that has happened. I was on the board until 4am, and cruised just about every thread (VIP and Main) and didn't see any of that. If anything, I saw people who have signed up for VIP trying to squash comments/perceptions such as the one you just posted.
It happend yesterday quite alot!

Check out DD28's post #19 on this thread.... http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=89882&page=2&pp=15

It happened several more times as well.....

inFINSible said:

I'd agree with that, but strength comes in numbers. Those guys who support that opinion came in with alot of other guys who felt open with defending that point of view, and insulting us.

dolfan4good said:

Check out DD28's post #19 on this thread.... http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=89882&page=2&pp=15

There was alot of it. Had it only happened a few times here and there I would have ignored it like I usually ignore everyone's babble. But yesterday it was the topic of the day. I heard it countless times. It was almost like ok, I didn't like your one post, so every post you participate in I will hassle you about my VIP status.

dolfan4good said:
InFins, the thing was that yesterday some "crazy" threads were created suggesting some most improbable trades. The exact thing the VIP guys DON'T want to read. So in the threads they wrote things like "Thank God for the VIP room" and stuff like that, giving the impression of elitism.

I don't think that's elitism... it's a relief. look, we've allcomplained about those types of thread, or threads where people attack eachother and arguments ensue... etc., etc.

The site has responed with a place to go that is away from that type of behavior. The members asked for it, and the powers that be delivered. Simple. And they did it in such a way that it helps the site out finacially.

After listening to two people argue last night in a thread, one of the was a VIP member who was attacked, I posted "These are the types of conversations I will not miss..."

Again, that's not elitism... it's just the truth. Do some soul searching... and you'll admit you've felt this way in reading/posting in threads. I think you are creating this issue. I certainly haven't seen it.

dolfan4good said:

Again, that's not elitism... it's the truth. dd28's statement was very matter-of-fact. And any Admin will tell you that he's right. It is exactly the reason it was created. Again, the members asked, the Admins responeded.

EDIT: Please remember the ignore feature... it works... I use it.

dolfan4good said:
Well, of course there are going to be people in every bunch whose main goal in life seems to be trying to prove their worth by chopping someone else down but, if you fall for it, and let them chop you down, then it's your own fault....

inFINSible said:
Well, of course there are going to be people in every bunch whose main goal in life seems to be trying to prove their worth by chopping someone else down but, if you fall for it, and let them chop you down, then it's your own fault....

You last two posts have been 100%, right on the money!!!

4evaFinz said:
I'd agree with that, but strength comes in numbers. Those guys who support that opinion came in with alot of other guys who felt open with defending that point of view, and insulting us.
See post #28 please...

No way you're 15....no way.

Back
Top Bottom