Are all the TC Reports on VIP? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are all the TC Reports on VIP?

NY_FinFan_72 said:
You last two posts have been 100%, right on the money!!!
Finally, all that money spent on therapy pays off...:woot:

inFINSible said:
See post #28 please...

No way you're 15....no way.

I read it.

I don't understand your statement in bold though...

NY_FinFan_72 said:
I don't think that's elitism... it's a relief. look, we've allcomplained about those types of thread, or threads where people attack eachother and arguments ensue... etc., etc.

The site has responed with a place to go that is away from that type of behavior. The members asked for it, and the powers that be delivered. Simple. And they did it in such a way that it helps the site out finacially.

After listening to two people argue last night in a thread, one of the was a VIP member who was attacked, I posted "These are the types of conversations I will not miss..."

Again, that's not elitism... it's just the truth. Do some soul searching... and you'll admit you've felt this way in reading/posting in threads. I think you are creating this issue. I certainly haven't seen it.

Again, that's not elitism... it's the truth. dd28's statement was very matter-of-fact. And any Admin will tell you that he's right. It is exactly the reason it was created. Again, the members asked, the Admins responeded.

EDIT: Please remember the ignore feature... it works... I use it.

I understand the point of the VIP forum. It is just ironic many of those guys who complained about all the argueing and etc. have no problem engaging in it, and adding more fuel to the fire. Or in some cases starting the fire, so to say.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

(ps: Catherine says to say hi to Dawn)
I'll tell her..

I showed her you movie the other day, she thought it was great. So did I....that looked like fun...

4evaFinz said:
I read it.

I don't understand your statement in bold though...
I don't think you're 15 years old. If so, you're well spoken beyond your years...

inFINSible said:
I'll tell her..

I showed her you movie the other day, she thought it was great. So did I....that looked like fun...

That movie was actually hilarious! Damn Bills...

inFINSible said:
I don't think you're 15 years old. If so, you're well spoken beyond your years...

Well I am 15, I turn 16 August 31st, though so I guess I am alot closer to 16. Thank you I suppose, not sure if that is really a good thing or a bad thing though. I have a picture of myself for anyone who does not believe my age. Although it doesn't really display much, it is a picture of me flexing fora bodybuilding website. But you can tell I look pre-18.

4evaFinz said:
I'd agree with that, but strength comes in numbers. Those guys who support that opinion came in with alot of other guys who felt open with defending that point of view, and insulting us.
you're the one taking the "US" and "THEM" mentality. If you want to play politics, there is a perfectly good lounge for that, and I can personally attest to the fact that you can throw just about all the mud you want in there.

As for the dolphins boards, stop it already, I have seen this route end badly for other members, stay within the rules, enjoy yourself and don't worry about the other guy. IF you find a post you think is outside the rules or insulting, report it, but don't feel you have to participate in a thread/forum war that you envision is going on.

Wildbill3 said:
you're the one taking the "US" and "THEM" mentality. If you want to play politics, there is a perfectly good lounge for that, and I can personally attest to the fact that you can throw just about all the mud you want in there.

As for the dolphins boards, stop it already, I have seen this route end badly for other members, stay within the rules, enjoy yourself and don't worry about the other guy. IF you find a post you think is outside the rules or insulting, report it, but don't feel you have to participate in a thread/forum war that you envision is going on.

Roger that. I am still a rookie around here, I should probably read the TOS as well. :D

4evaFinz said:
That movie was actually hilarious! Damn Bills...

Well I am 15, I turn 16 August 31st, though so I guess I am alot closer to 16. Thank you I suppose, not sure if that is really a good thing or a bad thing though. I have a picture of myself for anyone who does not believe my age. Although it doesn't really display much, it is a picture of me flexing fora bodybuilding website. But you can tell I look pre-18.
I don't need to see a pic....congratulations to the Canadian school system.

inFINSible said:
I don't need to see a pic....congratulations to the Canadian school system.

Only difference between our education systems is we learn about everyone in the world. And in the U.S. of A. you guys learn about yourself. :D But really when I say we learn about everyone I think we just end up learning about you guys...

4evaFinz said:
Roger that. I am still a rookie around here, I should probably read the TOS as well. :D
Don't worry about the rookie thing, you can change that title, and it isn't about how long you have been here or the number of posts, it is the quality of what you post that counts. ;)

4evaFinz said:
Only difference between our education systems is we learn about everyone in the world. And in the U.S. of A. you guys learn about yourself. :D But really when I say we learn about everyone I think we just end up learning about you guys...
I have a friend from england who tells me the same thing....

BTW, next time somebody tries to pretend they're better than you because they're VIPs, tell them they aint **** until they're Premium members... ;)

inFINSible said:
I have a friend from england who tells me the same thing....

BTW, next time somebody tries to pretend they're better than you because they're VIPs, tell them they aint **** until they're Premium members... ;)

ROFL, premiumx3? :D

Wildbill3 said:
Don't worry about the rookie thing, you can change that title, and it isn't about how long you have been here or the number of posts, it is the quality of what you post that counts. ;)

I had not meant any pun in regards to my title. :D In fact I had not even noticed. I just meant I am still pretty new here, getting used to the ropes.

Back
Top Bottom